Random Name Generator (which I think is pretty cool)

This has been fixed!

Because the thread ain’t locked yet…

So the names are randomly generated but sometimes they translate rather emphatically.

Character Gen was spot on though:

1 Like

I just ran this a few times, and there were a few results I could see myself using. Probably not “Tit,” “Nap,” or “Toe,” though.

2 Likes

This is Tit, Nap and Toe erasure. :sob:

1 Like

I know all about Nap erasure. It’s the reason my husband is so grouchy when he has to stay late at work. I’m definitely against it.

I’m not exactly in favor of Tit erasure either, but at the same time, I’m not quite ready to commit myself wholeheartedly to the noble cause of Tit visibility.

3 Likes

Ooo where are you coming from?
Being at SEA, I’ve ate tempe until I’m bored. It’s like a must-have side dish for “healthy cheap food that your mom can get in the market”.

(Sorry, I’m talking about irrelevant thing)

These are 10 names I got

Coecg

Guteeff

Edutheu

Aliamit

Heda

Ehtueap

Humno

Heottot

Erruh

Leddi

The names are surprisingly ordered and sounds like an actual fantasy names

I wanted to ask about the copyright of the script, are you allowing if a person intended to implement your script into their code? I’m not intended to doing that, just curious, beside I have no knack for writing an IF with ChoiceScript.

1 Like

Anybody is welcome to use it!

I think I did ultimately tweak it a lot for my game, so the names aren’t so outlandish (for the most part, at least), while still being somewhat fantastical.

All, except A'El, of these are randomly generated characters

Compared to, at times, the generator just trying to cheat at scramble.

If I ever remember how ChoiceScript works, I think I can do better, but also I think anybody else could do better too, so it’s encouraged to take this lil bit of code and improve it.

3 Likes