Project to focus on

Well I’m pretty sure choice of broadsides was the pirates of the past, I could be wrong though. As for the game book thing, different approached will be taken, I honestly didn’t like it much if it’s the one I’m thinking of.

Yes I think it was. What stands out for me is that the choices had meaning to it. I love that sort of thing.

Also, have you read this thread on creating polls?

I’m really sorry but I have no idea what you just said.

Yeah, everything I tried though didn’t work.

Well the request was for modern pirates. Also, there have been some major heists pulled off by modern day pirates. Just look at that group that stole an OIL TANKER. They make millions these days, back in the old fashion pirate ways, a pirate would earn just enough to fuel his alchoholism. Although I did hear rumors that certain pirate captains distribute this massively addictive drug on their boats, but make the crew buy it, and the addiction sometimes surpasses their pay.

Must get rid of alcoholism on my boat… save money, better equipment equals more money…

Also the supernatural game, our descendants play a role… how do you feel about hybrids? It would give people reasons to play different races or do different Ro’s… also maybe humans gain stats faster as a balance?

I was thinking they would always have a diplomatic advantage for sure. Stats thing is actually a good idea. What is an RO anyway? Hybrid wise it would be kinda hard to pull off. Human/Vampire would just result in the human becoming a vampire, a human/werewolf child could happen with the right cough interactions, a vampire/werewolf though would be an odd one reproduction wouldn’t be the route, and I think that the two would counteract each other, but I’ll give it some thought to make it work.

I was thinking if you had the typical weaknesses than a human would remove them.
Like maybe a human werewolf controls when they transform? Or vampire in the sunlight and not needing blood? Plus the stat boost.
Three generations, three species, I would make the ultimate life form.

Either or. If you make them into multiple games, just make sure you have plenty of ideas to fill it

You’d be amazed how little destroyers are chasing you when you outgun your own country’s navy. I’m not saying to start from the U.S. or UK. Probably southern coast of Africa, maybe some Chinese piracy, they are having problems with it as well.
The game would most likely start from a small village as you team up with two other individuals and finance the start of your own crew. The plans would start small, then build as you went. Eventually I hope to make all of these at some point, but it seems the poll is a tie for which to kick off with.

Big time. Each era would have to be the size of an average game so customers get their money’s worth.

@TechDragon610
Option one - Maybe it is because Twilight left a scar in my soul, but I’ve seen enough vampires and werewolves.

Option two - Not bad, I don’t remember playing or reading any stories focused on modern piracy, so it could work.

Option three - Bionic Rapture sounds pretty interesting, I really like those apocalyptic settings, and I wrote a novel a few months ago that sounds a lot like your version, so I’d like to see how you are going to write it :smile:

I’m voting for option three, bionic rapture.

huh, well I never read your book, but as far as the concept goes I was inspired a bit by Generator Rex.
Also, it’s bad luck to mention the series that shall not be named, they are a disgrace to these two powerhouses. (seriously though, how did the vamp have a kid? no blood = unhealthy “facilities”)

1 Like

Privateering is a route that I’ve considered. If the USA is the target though, heavy losses would be taken, so it would be a target later in the game to insure success.

Well ok. Is there a thread posted or can you PM me the details? I’d be happy to help.
Once the prizes get big, I’m trying to be creative. I want to work in a scene where the player can steal a nuke, but I have to research what kind of vessel would carry one.

well I gave what I thought about the idea. This poll seems to be a tie between Modern Piracy and Bionic Rapture, I’ll be going will Modern Piracy first.

in an RO a romance?
I have heard the term used repeatedly and have absolutely no idea what it means.

I will try to work in some kind of romance system, but it won’t be taking center stage.

It’s a world of piracy, so one of the options will stab you in the back most likely.

Piracy… gather the war council…

muttering
First Cuba is relatively small, than Greenland, Iceland…Japan… then they’ll probably be clients too…