Power Grab Feedback

That’s a good idea, I’ll work on that. I occasionally make the MC a bit dumb for plot development, but I shouldn’t force that on the player, so I’ll add some routes where you play it smarter.

Is there any specific place where you felt you were forced to be cruel to him? I tried to give more options to be kinder to him, but I’d be happy to add more if you can be more specific.

Yes finally I found a interactive novel that lets you steal powers.

6 Likes

I am considering putting an option in the beginning of the game that asks if you’d like to be warned when a choice will lead to triggering content. This way, you can know what to avoid if desired, but if you’d prefer that not to be spoiled for you, you can just turn the setting off.

Finally, bloody gore, hot explicit scenes and criminal activities

1 Like

hmmm, just asking but would it be possible to make isabella an ro? or is she too old for mc or something? single parent ros are kinda rare and would be pretty interesting to have one…and yeah i’d like to give miguel mc as his other parent. also glad you’re working on giving mc more choice in personality, hope that works out

This is a nice idea that I considered, but I’m not sure that it can work, because you might not meet her depending on the path you choose. I also haven’t fleshed her out as much as other characters, as I hadn’t planned for her to become part of the main cast. (I was planning on her coming back later for a short scene if you already met her.) But since you like that idea, I’ll consider making her into a more major character so that this can happen.

1 Like

So with acid power, your tear will become acid which mean all your body fluids will also become acid. This power is dangerous than you thought, just imagine, for example, if you sweat become acid, anyone touch you will be burned, you clothes will be destroyed and you can kill people with a simple kiss. Given the fact that you have your brother’s face - an extremely powerful, popular individual - anyone will gladly to go somewhere privately with you so you can kill them easily ( that also mean that you will accidentally kill ROs when kissing or “something more sensitive than kissing” ). For short, acid power is too OP

2 Likes

This is a fun idea that would lead to some pretty entertaining storylines, but the power is specifically triggered by tears, not all bodily fluids. If you’re the type to get embarrassed by crying in public, you’re not going to get much use out of this power. However… Maybe don’t hug your friends when crying. That might not end well for you. At least unless you learn a way to counter the power. (Imagine crying and your friend tries to cheer you up, only to be killed tragically in your embrace. Yikes.) This actually isn’t too far off from something that happens in the story, but let’s not get into that now.

Don’t worry, that spoiler isn’t as big of a deal as it might seem.

2 Likes

So we will actually ( accidentally ) kill / hurt someone with our tear ? Good

I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but the save option isn’t working…

Oh, thank you so much for letting me know! I’m busy this moment, but I’ll get right to fixing that when I can.

Edit: I think I fixed it. Let me know if there is still a problem.

1 Like

It’s working perfectly :smirk_cat::smile_cat::kissing_cat:

It says the twin is brother instead of sister…

Sexy game.

3 Likes

Oh hey I just noticed your save plugin used the preset name ‘mygame’, this causes saves to be shared between all others who also use it, could you please change it?

1 Like

Thanks, I had no idea this would cause a problem. It should be better now!

The best sort of comment, really.

Unfortunately, saveGame has already been used before, here’s a print of me having saves from 8 months ago :v

EDIT: use your game name since it’s unlikely to be reused without your notice

1 Like

Odd, does this mean it is shared amongst all games? Anyhow, hopefully it is actually fixed now.

1 Like

I think its something to do with the cache, since its saved locally, it checks for the tag of the save, or its “name” and then loads it, not linked to every demo individually, so when you run CCleaner you wipe out your saves as well, and when you repeat the name somewhere else it gets treated as a current game save

Only the best of the best gets that comment

1 Like