Poll: Who is your favorite character from Trial of the Demon Hunter - Volume One of Demons Among Men?

• Beckham the boggart
  • Emira the goblin
  • Hildred the fortune teller
  • Illucio the warlock assassin
  • Illusia the witch assassin
  • Venefira the witch assassin
  • Hestia the witch assassin
  • Lord Sarrivan the vampire

Myself.

oooh! look at this character limit

1 Like

Hehehe xD I should have specified and said NON playable characters.

Keep it coming, guys :slight_smile: this is very interesting to see, though I can’t say I’m surprised about the results! I think things might be a little less lopsided if we were allowed to vote multiple times (I’d prefer two) but oh well. Now, I’m curious as to who you all like the LEAST.

• Beckham the boggart
  • Emira the goblin
  • Hildred the fortune teller
  • Illucio the warlock assassin
  • Illusia the witch assassin
  • Hestia the witch assassin
  • Venefira the witch assassin
  • Lord Sarrivan the vampire

EDIT:
aw…I guess you can only do one poll per thread. T.T

Obviously our boggart. Silly Samuel.

1 Like

Mhmm. :slight_smile: It’s a shame that you can’t multi-vote. :stuck_out_tongue:

Okay, everyone; I’ve made a much more comprehensive poll. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aB7x2_gp8RgfZQ2EGvke75Iknmmt5jZL0KN66qxtS4U/viewform?usp=send_form

My least favorite character is the vampire, but that’s mainly because he’s the villain, and doesn’t really have any characterization to make him sympathetic, which is fine for the story you’re telling I think. It’s only the start after all.

Yeah, I can understand that. Without going into it too much, I’ll say that he has another appearance in Volume Four that’s meant to make readers be able to connect with him on a deeper level and understand him more.