Pending New Games

Where are they I can’t find the games

Only Dilemna is available under Hosted Games.

So with hosted games about to balloon out to well over a dozen games, we should probably have some method of categorizing them, particularly since we’ve got three or four more still coming down the pipe. Maybe something like community favorites and those recommended by the Choice of Games staff.

Chamomile has a good point. I’m thinking there should be a New Releases too and the rest could be in alphanumeral order.

Zebulon hit the app store today. Search under Hosted Games.

Mobile Armored Marine is now available for download on the app store. Hosted Games

Where do you live, Andy? That’s not supposed to hit until tomorrow.

South Korea… I guess they jumped the gun here!

For those who missed it, Dead Already and The Race are available on the app store / android market.

I can’t find Apex Patrol, Wizard’s Choice,Choice of Zombies on the I-phone app store

Apex Patrol and Wizards Choice haven’t been released yet. I believe Choice of Zombies is a game in development still.

Ok thanks

Where’s vampire 2X(

@Jacobself Patience

is a virtue :slight_smile:

what will be the next non user made game after vampire 2.

Choice of Zombies will most likely be the next Choice of Game, followed by Rise of the Powereds (which actually has a new title but I always forget it). And no, I don’t have an ETD on either of them.

Ooh, zombies are scary…

What is Rise of the Powereds? I can’t seem to find info that one, but it sounds neat.

It’s about superheroes.

Choice of Zombies? Will that be a survivor thing or will you be a zombie yourself?