Outsiders (WIP with demo) (edited on 25/08/19)

Yep, I will.

Well, I have 30 minutes before Italian lesson, I’ll try to figure out how to get it working again.

2 Likes

Well, I have to rewrite the code, but I can copy-paste the existing scenes into new txt files. (I had the good idea to not save the project outside of IDE --’). I didn’t know I could download the game with the link.

Just need to figure out how to get it to work on Dashingdon.

I’ll do it in the afternoon, after school.

2 Likes

The Infamous Second Son WIP has risen from the ashes!

Good luck on this endeavor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And yet, I’ve never played Infamous Second Son :stuck_out_tongue:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Whoa…this story is cool and dialogue at the end of prologue make it even cooler

1 Like

I dunno. @Snowpanther is a hot kitty - she very much is passionate and all that in her story telling.

2 Likes

Okay, new link is there!

Argh. I will have to edit a lot of things, though.

3 Likes

Hello ! anyone here?

Is this piece of work still under development or abandoned ?

It looked so promising and good.

1 Like

Please don’t post on a WIP thread that has been inactive for more than 2 weeks unless you’re the author.

It’s against the rules.

1 Like

Oh…sorry, didnt knew that.

Hi everyone, it’s been a while, but I have good news!

I’m planning on rewriting the story, only focusing on one path (the arena). I’m working on the demo, I hope to release it soon. Thanks everyone for your interest.

18 Likes

Fantastic!

1 Like

I’ve been eyeing this WIP for a while now so I’m very happy to see it coming back. Can’t wait to see the new version :relaxed: !

1 Like

Finally made changes to the prologue (see notes). Now I can proceed with the rest of the story. (Let’s hope it won’t take that long to update next time… :no_mouth:)

15 Likes

Welcome back

1 Like

What an exciting discovery – looking forward to helping in any way I can.

@Snowpanther – Squee! :wink:

2 Likes

Frenchie :hugs: Glad hear you are back

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ve missed being an active part of the forum.

4 Likes

We have missed you too Frenchie. cool have someone so charming and positive back

2 Likes

@Snowpanther My Mc is Female, they called the Mc i played as him two more time before the game ends

3 Likes