Out now! "Vampire: The Masquerade — Night Road": Spoilers Inside Thread

Ah thanks so much and so that’s been the problem I’ve been using Raul as my ghoul.

Not true! A great deal won’t make it but it’s said outright that some will.

1 Like

Dammm being a vampire and a hero is harddddd how did that vampire from the movie Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter do it

3 Likes

I don’t know if the game is still being worked on but I think that adding the possibility to intentionally sabotage the slave camp to intentionally cause Olivecrona death would be nice addition.

2 Likes

Who is everyone’s favourite goal? Also, how do you Diablo rise that one vampire again? I keep going for the mission, but the option never pops up even when my go against the traditions score is in the 60s.
I like the Tremier, and Lasamra. I would probably play more Gangrel, except for the most part I tend to be a socially mighty character and you can’t really play that as well with a Gangrel.

1 Like

have a rebel or survivor or bravo convictions. make sure you have two of these that way you can diablerise reremouse

God damn, I’m somewhat relatively new to the Vampire property and WoD, and let me just say, I’e found my favorite clan through Night Road:

The Lasombra. That clan, it’s backstory, it’s powerset…everything I’m looking for in a horrifyingly real and dreadful tale of being an undead creature. Dark knights, secret cults, foretold apocalpses, crushed fantasies, magic of the night, lost souls, and most importantly, death. Death everywhere. Power gained only for life to be lost shortly after. It’s the sting after biting the forbidden fruit of eternal life. The dilation of your pupils as you realize you’ve become nothing but a living sin and must now commit countless more just to stay “alive.”

You no longer breathe. You no longer eat. You no longer walk in the light. You have went against your god and their balancing act we call Death, so now you walk the line of consequence and damnation wherever you go, and for as long as you refuse to give in. This is the reality of this life, becoming a monster. It’s the themes and messages of the World of Darkness, and I feel this specific clan perfectly encapsulates them all.

6 Likes

How do you get the good shepherd achievement? Also, I’m going to assume the only way you can get the achievement about commanding a wraith is if you initially pick clan Giovanni as your starting clan?

make sure all five explorers didn’t get killed by lampago

first it’s hecata not giovanni, only clans who posses oblivion discipline can achieve it

I just wanted to know how high I could get my discipline levels. While the game hasn’t given me the option to proceed with higher than three in any of them, I figured that could just be because I don’t qualify for something.

You can only get your discipline levels up to three and the reason you are not qualify to learn 4 or 5 levels is because your generation is high and it will take too much time to master one

2 Likes

Even if we diablerize Reremouse?

This is not correct.

For simplicity, Kyle condensed the 5 levels of the Disciplines into 3. Sometimes 3 in Night Road represents 3, 4, or even 5 in the TTRPG.

3 Likes

But still learning 4 or 5 lvl disciplines in my opinion, simply takes too much time too learn.

There was an update on 3.9 mb update on steam, what was that about?

I don’t know why it was so big. We changed two lines in the stats screen to show one quest item in the inventory.

2 Likes

I brought the in-app purchase that allows 5 extra clans, but it hasn’t gone through… Is the amazon version having problems?

I don’t exactly know if/which cog email I should contact.

1 Like

The one thing the game might be missing, which I only realized a lot of time after playing many times, once I started getting to know the wod setting and the ttrpg, is the malkavian and more importantly the tzimisce clans. Honestly, I can see how they could be tough to implement, but the tzimisce problem could be solved by simply getting a more “Tucson was good” backstory, making it important to the character, so you could sleep in tucson dirt, this would give a safe haven while not outright removing the clan curse, since you could limit the sleeping places and block out the option to sleep undergroud, during missions which is pretty big for a protean clan, likewise the vissicitude discipline would give amazing opportunities to interact with characters and the world (ex: Having a way to get d’espine’s documents by fleshshaping one of her ghouls to a refinement point mere surgery or even regular protean can’t reach) and the interactions you can get because of your clan are just amazing to think about. The malkavians could have a very interesting playstyle with voices in yoir head babbling a mix of nonsense and profetic criptyc forewarnings.

5 Likes

Late, so no one will probably see this, but does anyone know if it’s even possible to be blood bound to Lettow? I know you can with Julian, but I can’t quite figure it out. You don’t end up having enough scenes with Lettow by end game so I’m not sure it’s even possible.

1 Like

Yes if you romance him

2 Likes