Other choice of games that are not listed on website

Oh wait, I just looked it up right now you do kinda get more Madaras where Madara should be and Tobis were Tobi should be but there is still alot of pics still mixed up

Academagia (http://academagia.com) could be considered a choice game in some regards. There’s a number of scenarios where you get to choose your actions. It’s quite stat-heavy too. It reminded me a fair bit of an expanded choice game. You play a young student at a school for wizards and there’s a whole pile of other students to interact with and secrets about them to unravel.

@2Ton

*sigh* please read it again. “Everytime you look up Tobi you get Madara pics and when you look up Tobi you get Madara pics” when really you meant Tobi - Madara/ Madara-Tobi. In short, you said the exact same sentence twice, pretty much word for word. As for behind on naruto it really doesn’t appeal to me… Although anyone can see that Tobi is really Obito

@WolfieGrey

Damn typos… T.T

@FairyGodfeather - I’ve tried that, it’s way too stat-heavy. It’s good if you’re into spreadsheets but I wouldn’t recommend it to most gamers as although it has its moments it’s very heavy.

It reminded me of, King of Dragon Pass http://www.a-sharp.com/kodp/ - one of the very earliest attempts at stats/choices and actual gameplay. That game was ridiculously open ended and difficult imo.

Hey, I’ve played King of Dragon Pass! … Couldn’t figure out how to play it properly though…

@RVallant I gave up on Academagia too. There were too many stats, most of them were meaningless and could have easily been condensed. I also didn’t like the developer’s response to requests for GLBT inclusion in the game.

I also purchased King of Dragon Pass on GoG I think. I had wanted it for years and when I saw it up for sale I snatched it up. I found it far too complicated and difficult though.

Oh there’s another game those remind me of. You have to lead your tribe… somewhere and hunt mammoths and things and there’s also little scenarios where you need to make choices. I suspect it’s called The Lost Tribe. I think it would be interesting to make a Choice game based/inspired on it. A certain amount of resource management and exploration balanced with keeping your people happy.

@hahaha01357 Awesome - I ended up resorting to a guide to understand what the aim of the game was. I wasn’t THAT far off but it is one of those that requires tons of reading to get an inch from. =(

I already posted this link on the forums but It’s a really fun but learning curve is a bit frustrating just hang in there.

http://www.zafehouse.com/media/

I would read the manual. I just went in like I was a veteran and died every single game I’ve played. when I did read it I ALMOST beat a round of the game but still I feel it relies somewhat on luck, as the game will sometimes throw random dilemmas at you that may(most likely) screw you over, and in most rounds of the game it is inevitable you will have to off one of your survivors for the better of your group.

Though, Like I said on the other thread fun game it will keep you busy.

Ahhh… Don’t you miss the times of crappy UI’s and novel-like game manuals?

LMFAO! I hate that looking at a manual turns into something you have to free up your schedule for.

@2Ton - Interesting game, am amused that it’s already cracked and on torrent sites however…

I’ll give the demo a go tonight though. It looks like an amazing idea tbh.

Yah, it’s pretty fun and kinda frustrating at times… but mainly fun XD

King of dragon pass is pretty cool. It’s just a little tough to get your tribe up and running in the beginning.

Generally I have my tribes allow thralls and routinely pick on nearby tribes weaker than mine to gain their cattle and keep them weak or eventually wipe them out completely so I gain the territory close to mine. I also try to make alliances with other tribes that I’m not having too many problems with. You also want to explore your own land quite a bit in the beginning rather than sending people on long expeditions, which you can do as you get stronger.

You really have to pay attention to all the little stories and myths too in order to complete the godquests successfully. The sooner you can do them the better and building up your altars helps too.

After awhile the game gets a little easier until you have the option to attempt to form a kingdom and then it gets hard again since you have to succeed in certain events that pop up or else you won’t be able to win.

thanx every one for your post
lot of games to catch up on
really enjoyed that rebuild one and 2

and thanx for that cog or gog witch ever it is lol :slight_smile: looks like i will have my hands full
and wallet empty
but keep them coming can never have to many games

This game is what I guess you’d call a CYOA, though it’s doesn’t really look like that at first.
The story, on the other hand…boy, it’s fascinating.

@RagEngnite - That was brilliant for such a short game. I enjoyed that, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

@RagEngnite Seconded, thanks for sharing!
That was actually amazing.

@RagEngnite

Yeah def wowed me, great game!

@RVallant

I also went out and bought Dragon’s Pass for iPhone too after looking it up a while, kinda steep price compared to most apps but wasn’t disappointed