Of beasts and humans (Short Demo is Out!)

I just made fried chicken for the first time in a year, and the kitchen is filled with smoke…

@Ledalla
So three questions:

1. Assuming the main location is a school does that mean we have to cook in Home Economics?
  2. What type of dragon?
  3. What kind of Neko? Like a kind of house cat, or more of a wild cat? Their species is important to me, as it determines how fluffy they are. :grin:
  1. No school setting, aha. It’ll be a bit more open than that~
  2. She’s a dark dragon, so to speak. Not sure how else I could word that without major intended spoilers.
  3. Probably really fluffy, yes. Species…Winner of a Maine Coon. It helps the pic Zilla used is the color scheme I was going for!
3 Likes

Well the top three Fluffiest House Cats are… Drum Roll

1. Persian, originated in Persia, aka Iran.
  2. Maine Coon, originated in USA
  3. Exotic Shorthair, originated in USA

Persian

Maine Coon

http://www.catbreedslist.com/uploads/allimg/cat-pictures/Exotic-Shorthair-4.jpg
Exotic Shorthair

Selkirk Rex, gets an honorable mention, they are also from the US

5 Likes

I think I want to buy one of those Maine Coons. Yeah I think I’m going to do it.

2 Likes

Another Monster Girl anime coming out, about horse girls
You ready for Horse Girls Pretty Derby?

I’m so not a fan of intentionally encouraging a birth defect to take over a breed. Persians have all sorts of health issues thanks to the obsession with encouraging the Brachycephalic mutation that is now part of the breed standard. So I’ll never like Persians for that reason. I’ll take a Maine Coon over a Persian any day.

When the Zombie Apocalypse comes, Maine Coon’s will have no difficulty surviving, Persians on the other hand will quickly go extinct without human slaves to take care of their needs.

5 Likes

I like how the dude with the tiger profile picture rants about cats :laughing:

Also yeah I agree, it’s the same with Pugs for dogs.

3 Likes

Sadly true.

4 Likes

@Ledalla
Not sure why I’m asking this but I have to know, is their anyone is the story that wears a luchador mask?
I can’t stop thinking about masks, hats, and helmets sometimes.

Wow that is some random question to ask and why u think about hats and masks

Well I generally just like hats, masks, and helmets.

Also @Ledalla mentioned a centaur that’s a knight, sometimes knights wear helmets and sometimes they don’t.

OKay that makes sense to ask that then

The list was edited to the offical eight~. I like even numbers

3 Likes

A school full of young monster chicks… Why do I feel like this is a trap?

3 Likes

Did you know Maine Coons sell for $1000? I’m still getting one. I contacted the breeders now I have to wait for a response. I probably won’t get one until at least Monday though, seeing how it’s Easter tomorrow. I think I want a blue and silver tabby. They are freaking gorgeous.

4 Likes

I absolutely adore cats (though I’ve none of my own unfortunately) but I can’t help but think of nekos now, considering the WIP at hand xD I hope they’re included lol

scrolls up to make sure is still on the right forum

4 Likes

I was reading about them. Apparently they are extremely mellow and behave like a dog in some ways. They will follow you around and love just being near you in general. They can even learn how to fetch. They can also grow up to 4 feet.

So they are a big fluffy gentle giant of a cat that actually behaves like a dog including not shying away from water. Yeah definitely getting one.

4 Likes

Why get a dog when you can get a cat that acts like one? Amiright? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Did I accidentally cause the topic to dive straight into a pile of cats?

5 Likes

I was thinking about getting a pet for a while. You just helped nudge me in the right direction.

4 Likes