Now you can buy our logo on t-shirts, mugs, and a clock!

For years, people have been asking how to buy a Choice of Games t-shirt. And now, you can!

Just visit our new store on RedBubble: https://www.redbubble.com/people/choiceofgames/explore

We offer two colors, black and white, with and without our “Choice of Games” wordmark. (Be careful not to buy a black-on-black or white-on-white product, unless that’s what you really wanna do.)

RedBubble makes it easy for us to upload variations of our logo and sell all sorts of things. We have shirts, hoodies, mugs, stickers, phone cases, pillows, tote bags, mugs, pins, and magnets.

In our logo-only design, they even allow us to sell a … clock?! If you wind up buying one of these, post a photo in reply!

67 Likes

One annoying thing about RedBubble is that I have to resize and place the images perfectly. If you see any products that don’t look right (image too low? cropped off? something else?) LMK here and I’ll see if I can fix it.

10 Likes

Oh this is super nice! Congratulation!! :confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Oooooh the clock is so pretty :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

I may have just become easy to shop for. :joy:

7 Likes

I unironically really like the clock??! Maybe I should get one for my office…

11 Likes

@abbytrevor suggested when we were discussing the clock: “oh, it’s ‘trapped in the labyrinth’ time again”

I wholeheartedly approve.

15 Likes

Any chance that clock come in black? With the logo being white&black? Cause it really a nice clock…

4 Likes

I’m considering redecorating my entire apartment just so I can buy the White No Letter comforter… :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I think the clock is so we can track how much time we spend sucked into our favourite cog/hg games :smiley:

5 Likes

What about art from some of the games?

Please no RO bodypillows

6 Likes

Y.E.S.S.S.S.S.S.S.S. :heart::heart::heart:
Gonna add some cog gear to my wayhaven stuffz ☆

2 Likes

I dunno, as a fan of Faerie’s Bargain, I’d kind of like a Fog of London body pillow.

3 Likes

A few of these are really cool! When zoomed in, the logo actually makes for a nice abstract pattern–one that doesn’t immediately jump out as a logo. So fans of CoG will probably instantly recognise it, but it works just as well for people who are into abstract designs lol.

Some items I liked:

4 Likes

I definitely want a shirt and the hardcover journal. And maybe a large tote bag if I’m going back to school next year.

… and yes, fine, I want the dang clock. :joy:

6 Likes

one of us! one of us! one of us! :grin:

I personally liked the MUG!

the Phone case are nice too!

But the Mug is probably a must! Imagine coffeee innit! :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

All the products look amazing. If there were some game-themed items it would be breathtaking :two_hearts::scream:

1 Like

Do you deliver to other countries?

1 Like

Fulfillment is handled by Redbubble; you’d have to check there for their delivery options.

That said, I just ordered myself an iphone case. I needed a new one anyway.

4 Likes