Now That I Found You: A Treslanverse Story - Cyberpunk/High Fantasy/Carly Rae Jepsen References [Updated 9/4/20]

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

thank you for your service fio o7

a fairly hefty update i’ve been procrastinating on for several weeks has at last been completed \o/

changelog:

• Began the process of rebranding from “a Treslanverse side-story” to simply “a Treslanverse story”
  • Retconned “Energy” to “Glitter”. This change will also be showing up in my other Treslanverse games in their next updates.
  • Added Chapter 2, “And How’s It Gonna Be”.
  • Added entirely too many achievements.

go get your first artifact, runners

8 Likes

@Blattella While continuing to struggle and endure through the everlasting wait for the legendary upcoming Cyberpunk 2077, I stumbled upon Stab In The Dark; a WiP that largely succeeded to scratch my cybernetic itch while also letting me be a fucking Elf or even Vampire in that setting. Or hell, both.

Not to mention it was a badass and glorious combination of what to me was DnD and Cyberpunk rolled into one and baked into highly immersive and well written perfection. The latest demo is so enjoyable, so fun, and just. So. Cool.

Did I mention I’m straight but I wanted a romance with the Fishnet Dark Elf at the time? If that’s not a message on how awesome this universe, but most importantly, your work is, I don’t know what else could be. I sincerely hope you complete every jump into this world.

So I am glad to hear it hasn’t died, as I had thought it did. Cheers to you and best of luck in your work. I’ll be here when that thread reopens. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

Monial isn’t a love interest in Stab, but in future projects… :eye:

The Treslanverse isn’t dead at all; I’ve got a lot planned, and though I work very slowly, rest assured I fully intend to see all of my WIPs to fruition.

1 Like

…But…But…he has such good taste in everything…

1 Like

found: choicescript_stats line 162: invalid line; this line should start with ‘percent’, ‘text’, or ‘opposed_pair’

Also another error (Sorry didn’t catch it) when you ask the sword ‘‘what are you’’ .

Other then that, HUGE Fan of Shadowrun. So yeah…I’m sucked in…but I admit…Shudder…there is a roach over there…gross gross gross… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I’ll get around to those ASAP, thank you!

Be nice to her ):

1 Like

Oh I’ll be nice, but there is no way I’m shaking hand with her or go near her :smile:

1 Like

Fortunately enough for both of you, I think that arrangement suits her just fine.

1 Like

the art in this is so whimsical. i like it

2 Likes

I love that we can be a were-insect in this one! Now I can be moth man

1 Like

Mothman’s exactly what I was thinking when I made that an option. It might also please you to learn that Mothman itself is canon and exists in the background of this setting

1 Like

I really like the setting this world is set in. I kinda wish the magic and werebeast abilities are put in the main story, just cause I think it would be awesomely hilarious to have my main character as a new recruit to the adventuring business to be a were-opossum/were-moth, trash-mage. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Stab in the Dark is necessarily kind of more vanilla an intro to the setting that plays a lot of fantasy tropes straight, but it’s not so much the main story as simply where it started. Thrown Together and NTIFU will be brought to their logical conclusions in all their delightful absurdity in due time

Minor update. No actual content added, but hopefully soon. Minor fixes and text changes, plus a redesign to the Sound.

1 Like

Hell yeah, that’s like, a +10 flair to the sound right there! I hadn’t played through this in a bit so it was nice to revisit this crew. You’ve got a thing for leaving demos on cliffhangers btw and it’s tearing me apart!

Otherwise, I did encounter an error when trying to open the reputation screen at the end of the demo.

Right here.

1 Like

You’ve got me. Hook, line, and sinker.
Are we coo? Yeah, we coo.

6 Likes