What’s popping forum, here’s my extremely stupid side-project my brain refused to shut up about until I made it happen. This is the first of several Treslanverse side-stories, oneshots in the same setting as Streets of Treslan. This one in particular is basically just all an elaborate setup for me to make Carly Rae Jepsen references.
- Began the process of rebranding from “a Treslanverse side-story” to simply “a Treslanverse story”
- Retconned “Energy” to “Glitter”. This change will also be showing up in my other Treslanverse games in their next updates.
- Added Chapter 2, “And How’s It Gonna Be”.
- Added entirely too many achievements.
- Tossed the Irreverent/Solemn stat, since it wouldn’t have had many chances to come into play in my new vision for this story
- Added chapter 1, introducing Julien
- Added reputation achievements
- Fixed a couple more minor bugs
- Updated the coverart once again
- Added Sunchaser’s scene, completing the prologue
- Added option to skip beginning exposition
- Fixed some minor bugs I doubt anyone noticed.
- Added the new coverart, and added Fever and Pest’s portraits.
It currently contains the majority of the prologue. An option to skip the beginning exposition will be added next update.
Fear not, Stab in the Dark is still alive and well; I just needed to get this concept out the door so I could focus.