Next chapter button

Hello! Uhh, I just joined the COG community and I’m glad to see that there is a forum. I suck at coding so bad it is getting me so frustrated. :-(( But I want to learn so that I could do these blasted codes myself. I feel really awkward for asking a question (and really stupid) but I have been working on this for 5 hours. I am not exaggerating at all.
I think my problem would be easy for you guys. I’ve been reading the discussions and I couldn’t seem to see a similar thread so…yup.
Problem:
I’ve finished my intro and whenever I click on the Next button, a blank page comes up with no text on it but the Next Chapter button. After clicking the ‘Next Chapter’ button, that’s the only time where my story would start. Well, that’s basically it.
(If there is a similar thread I’m so sorry.) If you guys would reply, you’d be an angel to me. Thank you!

Check your scenes, maybe you need to change something there.

@WolfieGrey I’ve only started and there is but one scene. I don’t know where I’ve gone wrong.

Have you downloaded the newest version of CS?

Would you like me to take a look at your scenes and see if I can spot the issue from there? I’m more of a practical person.

Otherwise @2Ton is pretty good with this stuff.

Im awake Hello @Mica and luckily i’ve seen this problem personally before that means there is an unneeded *page_break command somewhere after your intro if there is a *page_break I would remove it

Also everyone struggles with coding at one point or another, it doesn’t mean anyone is stupid it just means they are learning. You’re probably a hella smart person.