NEW Update! Agents of Lucifer (WIP) UPDATE POST 256!

It’s gonna be fun uploading and bug catching again. :joy:

20 Likes

(As Posted on tumblr)
Teeny tiny minor update

Finally figured out the baddie for book 2- i figured it out last night and typed it up this morning, and it’s been Mom-Approved lol. I wonder if she’ll ever get annoyed with me constantly asking her for ideas and help :joy:

Editing continues tomorrow! If there’s anything you guys wanna see for Patreon, let me know, as I’m still sorting that out, too!

28 Likes

Wait… what?! Already? And… where’s book 1? I know i dindt sleep that long to miss another holy book on uncle lu!! Dx

(As is, this is intedend as a joke, don banhammer me please, thks! xD)

2 Likes

I’m with you! :scream:

Is there a book 1 we missed???

1 Like

:rofl: Nonono, I haven’t uploaded anything new for Book 1, so you haven’t missed anything, don’t worry.

I spent forever (several days on and off tbh-) trying to figure out the plot and enemy for Book 2. I had things I wanted to do, but didn’t know how to do them. Until now, when I’ve figured it out. I wanted to know what to do early so I’m going in slightly less blind than I did for Book 1.

12 Likes

:joy: sorry! got too exited & panicked. Really cannot wait for moooooore :heart:

Chomping at the bit here, are we? :joy: Your excitement is infectious, even through screens.

7 Likes

So I just started this today ( just reach the part where we all regrouped to discuss what we found about the missing Nigel, andLucifer just teleports behind the MC, ) and I just gotta say that I’m really bummed out that Lucifer isn’t an RO here! Honestly, he’s the only character I like so far (in a romantic way).

5 Likes

You’re definitely not the only person who liked Lucifer most thus far in the old demo. I do wonder if that’ll still be true because he’s definitely pushed to the backseat more now.

once ya let the lucfier out kinda hard to reign him back in lol

2 Likes

Teeny tiny update today.

(As posted on tumblr)

I would have continued longer but I have a headache and my fingers are sore :unamused:. So today, I got all the way through chapter 16! Tomorrow, I’ll be typing up 17 and the epilogue which meaaaaans- I go onto all the branching stuff! None of them are very long except for like… 2… maybe 3 scenes. The ROs really come into play the further in we go.

Also…I noticed I make everyone grimace. A lot. …I’m not changing that-

I want it to be our inside joke or something. Everyone just grimaces and shrugs.

20 Likes

Moderate Update.

(As posted on Tumblr)

AHHHH. FINALLY. I’ve typed up the draft and made the first round of little edits. Now, I have to type all the branches and it’ll undergo its next and final round of edits. :face_holding_back_tears: Getting ever closer, I’m excited!

23 Likes

Make it a good one

Question regarding the ROs

(As posted on tumblr)

Should I add the option to choose the ROs gender individually, rather than left to code? If you’re a female MC who is straight, the ROs are male.

A straight male MC has female ROs

But currently, at least in the previous demo, if you were bisexual, regardless of MC’ gender, the ROs would be random male or female according to code. But I realize this can be limiting, as you may want to romance Anya, rather than Andrei.

Would it better to have the option to, if you choose MC to be bisexual, later have the choice of what the ROs are when it comes up? It would take some slight tweaking in how they’re introduced as a group but nothing serious, and tweaking when you’re officially introduced. What do you think?

9 Likes

Letting you choose manually gives probably more options, even for a non romance walkthrough or as I like to do:

• I select the ROs that I will not romance as my gender so I won’t be tempted to flirt with them :joy: & choose my preferred gender for the one RO that that walkthrough is with :woman_shrugging:

Maybe its stupid but when the ROs are so great I have no self-control
yelling-friends

10 Likes

Not gonna lie… I do that too. :face_with_peeking_eye:

6 Likes

I generally take the random choice lol so im good etherway though.

Another Question for the Demo.

(As posted on tumblr)

Would you prefer what choice you select appears again when you’re reading?

Example:

Choice: You leave the room.

(The page changes to after the choice is made.)

John joins you outside, gleefully welcoming your return.

OR

Choice: You leave the room.

(The page changes to after the choice is made.)

You leave the room.

John joins you outside, gleefully welcoming your return.

Do you care either way? Do you feel it helps the flow? Does it seem less awkward one way than the other?

8 Likes

I usually prefer the first one, to avoid repetitiveness :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Whats the difference between the two if you dont mind me asking?