New Hosted Game! "War of the Gods Vol 2" by Barbara Elzey

We’re proud to announce that Volume 2 of War of the Gods , the second part and 170,000-word thrilling conclusion of War of the Gods is now available as an in-app purchase in War of the Gods on our website, Android, and on iOS in the “Hosted Games” app.

Volumes 1 and 2 are 33% off until June 25th!

Fight the god of death on your way to godhood! Choose your path with six different characters: warrior, assassin, mage, thief, storm rider, and beastmaster. Destroy the death god’s minions by sword, magic, storms, or beasts. Rise in power to eventually destroy the death god himself. Seize your own path toward godhood.

War of the Gods is a two-part, 255,000-word interactive novel by Barbara Elzey, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Play a Solarian, a creature who is invulnerable by day and weak at night.
  • Play the human assassin who must fight his way free from bondage.
  • Play a Storm Rider, an ancient race that harnesses the power of the storm.
  • Play a thief known as the Silver Fox, who must save her people from the death cultists who killed her family
  • Play a Deodrin mage, a creature from an ancient race, who hurls spells to save a family from the despotic king.
  • Play a human beastmaster, who is the true heir to the throne, and who gathers allies for war, both human and beasts.
  • Choose your gender; romance as gay, straight or asexual, and select your physical traits.
  • Find romance with different fantastical species and characters.
  • Defeat the minions of death.
  • Gain power toward your own rise to godhood.
23 Likes

Howdy everyone, we are aware of some issues going on when attempting to purchase and play War of the Gods Vol 2. Jason has already posted some information here so please do reach out to us if you are running into this issue.

Specifically we have received reports of the app not recognizing your purchase, a 403x error, or a java.lang.RuntimeException.

If you have any other questions or concerns please direct them to the linked thread. Thanks y’all!

6 Likes

I’m excited to play this! I’ve been waiting for the second part since I first played it.

3 Likes

FINALLY!!! tomorrow is weekend too so the release is really timely :blush:

1 Like

Wow part 2 was So nice absolutely great game Really Statisfing i enjoyed it

(yes I lack some description here because I don’t want to spoil anything at all I only played the Assassin so far)

This are looking up this period
I’m looking forward to playing this :person_in_lotus_position:‍♂:person_in_lotus_position:‍♂

Oh yeah! The first part is the first story game that I’ve ever played in CoG and I love it. But, it’s too short and I thought that’s it. but now, I am surprised to see this part 2. I can’t wait to play this! Hail! Solarian, the king. :heart:

Big fist bomb for you :fist:

1 Like

So guys it is a single app now with both parts 1 and 2?

Sounds Epic.

Why can’t i dl it? It takes me to pt 1 i have it i need pt 2 but can’t dl it . It just takes me to pt 1

2 Likes

Finally finished this I really like the Beast master route (:heart:°▽°:heart:)

It keeps wanting me to buy it although I have. And it won’t let me keep my place if im switching to another app and going back to my reading it starts me from the beginning

1 Like