Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Andrew Specter developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
Unravel the mysterious past of your parents and homeland while journeying through four unique lands! As you travel, you may discover friendship, love, or things better left unknown…But whatever you decide, you will change the world forever, or understand what it means to truly be too different.
It’s 40% off until Oct 16th!
Too Different is a 200,000 word interactive science-fantasy novel by Andrew Kenneth Specter, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as male, female, or nonbinary; gay, asexual, or straight.
- Choose the origin of your mother from one of four familiar species.
- Romance a childhood frenemy, quiet classmate, sassy A.I. helper, forgetful priest, human-obsessed romance novelist, slam poet, or hacktivist.
- Complete a secret poem and discover the surprising history behind the Second Capital.
- Work with the oppressive Board or end their tyranny forever!