New Hosted Game! "Too Different" By Andrew Kenneth Specter

Do you think that would be too cluttered and hard to read? I apologize for all the questions – I just want to understand completely what would be best before implementing something potentially worse.

Thank you!

Also, a note to pirates/modders because I have no other way of communicating with you:

Setting more than one of these variables: wispy, waxy, were, or wanderer as “true” will break the game! It is also boring and pointless to set everyone’s relationship/reputation percentage as high as they can go because it will make the story repetitive and static. This game was not designed to be won, and in many ways I think the endings where everyone loves the player are not as interesting as the ones where one or more of their companions disagree with them.

2 Likes

I can’t honestly say how that will be visually. I can say that it is all but standard practice in other cog / hg games to have things like that be on the same screen, so I would think it would look fine.

1 Like

Can’t wait to start reading
Congrats

1 Like

Thank you very much – I hope you liked it!

Why isn’t this available on Amazon kindle yet?

1 Like

I couldn’t say but, in general, platform finalization is not something I have control of. I am pleased that you want to read my storygame, and am sorry to hear it does not seem to be available on your preferred platform. It is available on Steam, iOS, desktop, and Google Play/Android, though – maybe you would consider checking it out on one of those platforms, instead? (:

Howdy there! Currently Amazon is reviewing this game and will fully release it when they are done with it. Unfortunately review times are longer than they have been in the past so we do not have a guaranteed date when they will deem this game “reviewed.” Our production team is doing their best to speed this process along as much as possible.

I highly recommend checking this game out on the website or in the Hosted Games app, where the game is available.

2 Likes

I love the game, falled in love with yelena and became the leader of the second capital but now I am sad and happy with how I got to see my were mom and my dad who I couldn’t save, thank u author for making me feel emotions and I am still curious when did I die to be able to see my parents again I was still 18 but I still love it nice game:)

1 Like

You’re welcome for the game/story, and I’m also going to thank you for the support! I’m so glad you enjoyed reading my game, and I hope you have a wonderful day and a happy holiday season! (:

1 Like