Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Unleash the power and magic of the Divine Feminine and become the bane of evil entities. Discover a world of sword and magic and take its protection from a shadowy force as your own destiny. Prevail over dangers and discover friends among those who call themselves demons. Awaken their Forgotten Goddess and wield her power as your own. Challenge the establishment of the false light. Claim the Prelate’s tiara… or serve its wicked reign. It’s 50% off until November 19th!
The Slayer of Evil is a 50,000 word interactive novel by Ivailo Daskalov, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
• Plays as a renegade Slayer of Evil lady.
• Explore an alien land ruled by sword, magic and curse.
• Face and shadow beings, vampires, succubi and angels.
• Help a group of demonic females restore the balance in their world.
• Awaken and wield the power of the Forgotten Goddess.
• Allow an ancient love to blossom again.
• Slay the Prelate of False light and take her place… or fail and serve her.
Ivailo Daskalov developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.