New Hosted Game! Samurai of Hyuga Book 4 by Devon Connell

Jun is initially mentioned in Book 1, and he’s got “cutscenes” in the other books as well. Book 4 is what I kind of consider Jun’s book, because it’s basically all about MC’s relationship with Jun/getting a better look at who Jun is as a character and what drives/motivates him.

A lot of Jun’s scenes in Book 3 are him reeking havoc as he tries to track MC down. He becomes the golden eyed demon or whatever they called him because he knows MC is hunting demons. He’s also mentioned by the MC some in Book 3, but not much because for a good amount of time, MC forgets Jun, courtesy of the kitsune & the traveling party doesn’t bring him up because they think MC is better off having forgotten him .

2 Likes

I have finished my review for Samurai of Hyuga Book 4. Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

As a female reader, this has been prevalent since Book 1 personally. SoH has been more akin to Witcher 3 where you play as a character with a set background and personality (though you can still tweak a bit).

I have the same sentiment. Jun is my least favorite character among the main cast. But I understand why Jun/ko is that way but he/she is still not my cup of tea in the end and it give Jumancers their time with their RO.

Looking forward to your Book 5 review!

4 Likes

Dude this is such an amazing story, i love this book so much never forget how amazing you are and about the read the fifth book, youre so awesome man, thank you for this expirence @devonconnel

2 Likes

Is Jun/ko gone for good or well we meet them again?
God I miss them sooooo much!

4 Likes

Did i am the only who keep reading this again and again to see Jun/ko :sob:

9 Likes

I should name my MC Saki, then she an be the real Samurai of Hyuga! :rofl:

1 Like

My guess (or wishful thinking) is they’ll be back.

3 Likes