New Hosted Game! "Midnight Saga: The Monster" by CC Hill

@NationMaker Thank you for reporting them. Will work on them and send update to Hosted Games.

@AletheiaKnights It’s:

But during publication, the “The” might have been dropped to reduce the length of the title.

On google it shows as:

3 Likes

Yes, I saw that Steam, Google Play, and the omnibus all have it listed without the The, but the actual blurbs, the box art, and the first page of the game itself do have the The. Thank you so much for clarifying!

2 Likes

This game was updated by Hosted Games on 2022-09-26. Currently, on AML Tools, old and new versions of Midnight Saga. “The Midnight Saga-The Monster” by C.C. Hill, an interactive fiction story in the Hosted Games catalogue released October 6th 2022.

1 Like

Hello, I’m working on the bugs that need fixing and will send the files to Hosted Games for update.

1 Like

Is there anything actually in the Puppet Store Office? There’s 192 permutations and just going through 12 of them-all of Door1-A sets-I figured I’d check to make sure there’s anything actually there or if there’s a clue.

It’s kinda exhausting :V

1 Like

Sorry I missed this question.

In the office, no. This room is intended to be a time loop, causing MC to feel disoriented and lost. From what you’re saying, seems like it worked. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The goal for the multiple rooms is to give the reader the freedom to explore at will. Go wherever you want and search whichever room you want without knowing what is waiting for you behind each door.

Adding items in all the rooms would result in some achievements being unattainable in one playthrough. But rest assure that each room offers a different experience to the reader.

One of my personal favorite is the choir room with that creepy writing on the whiteboard that changes every time MC looks at it. The only thing you’ll find in that room is candy and death.

I would say if you are an achievement hunter. Do a first play through to get a feel of where everything is located. Then a second to collect everything that you need.

If you still have doubts, here a guide here

7 Likes

I’m in the process of fixing bugs, coding errors and typos, and will be sending the updated files to HG by this weekend.

If you are currently reading and you find something please post it here. :two_hearts:

Reported so far…

The below one was in Lan’s scene.

Thank you all in advance.

4 Likes

@CC_Hill If you don’t mind me asking, are you also Haitian?

4 Likes

Yes, I am. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :haiti:

LMAO. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Thank you :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

That’s all you needed to say

11 Likes

Omg congrats <3
Feels like ages since you first showed it to me!
Can’t wait

2 Likes

Thank you, Silver, and yes…

rose

3 Likes

So, @CC_Hill, is there an actual Haitian dish that calls for potatoes and figs with lots of spices?

2 Likes

I read this and I knew exactly what spell you were talking about. lol

It’s the recipe for a dessert. Haitian Sweet Potato Bread.

Great! Now I want some. :sweat_smile:

This youtube video here is the closest I could find. She didn’t add bananas in hers, but most of us add bananas in it.

Patat is what we call sweet potatoes, and fig for us is what we call banana. To this day I still don’t know what we call the actual Fig fruit. Maybe because we don’t really have it in Haiti.

:smile: But the word “fig” for us is banana.:two_hearts:

6 Likes

And it’s made with all those other ingredients? Cinnamon and garlic? Or are there two different recipes?

1 Like

Kanel is cinnamon… where did you get garlic? Now I’m curious. :thinking:

Oh yep… lol that’s another recipe for rice and beans lol. Just saw it.

This recipe here

2 Likes

Rice and beans with sweet potato banana bread for dessert sounds pretty tasty. And if it keeps the boogeyman away, that’s just an awesome bonus!

2 Likes

I would have never thought to put a sweet potato in bread…. Gonna have to try that

2 Likes

Nice

8 Likes

Bon Fèt Gede!

1 Like