Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Battle other heroes and villains in a gladiatorial contest to become the galaxy’s champion. Hero or Villain: Battle Royale is the second book of this epic saga, picking up from the epilogue of Hero or Villain: Genesis.
It’s 40% off until Sept 23rd!
Kidnapped from planet Earth by the mysterious Lanista and forced to fight in the Battle of Champions, you will have to balance your training with fighting injustice in an alien world…or becoming a criminal yourself!
Hero or Villain: Battle Royale is a 253,000 word interactive novel by Adrao, where your choices control the story. The game is text-based, but includes some artwork. Your choices control the outcome of the game entirely.
Will you follow the tournament to its conclusion, and claim victory over colleagues and foes? Or will you start your own criminal empire, and accomplish the biggest heist in the history of the planet? Are you a loyal subject, or will you join the ranks of the rebels attempting to overthrow the rule of the Elders over the galaxy?
• Import your character from Book 1, Hero or Villain: Genesis , or create a new one.
• Choose from dozens of powers. You can pounce on your enemies with the power of your fists, strike them down with hellfire, take control of their minds, dodge their attacks with your super-speed, or teleport behind their backs to strike them.
• Build your own gadgets, improving the quality of your armor or the weapons mounted on it.
• You can also learn new alien technology and design even more complex projects that will decide your fate in battles.
• Manage your relationships with your colleagues to help them succeed, or strike them down.
• Play as male, female, or nonbinary, and romance many of the other characters!
• Includes several illustrations to enhance your experience.
• Enjoy a variety of different game paths, with multiple side missions and endings.
• Try several different difficulty settings. Play as a mighty invincible hero, or just somebody only slightly more powerful than an average human.
Adrao developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.