New Heart's Choice Game! "All World Pro Wrestling" by David Monster & Jim Dattilo

You can have a sexual encounter with Mandrew? Isn’t he straight though?

4 Likes

DU DU DUDE SPOILERS! :joy::joy:

6 Likes

You just try go his route. AMAZING WRITTEN by the way.

3 Likes

Its just bros bein’ bros, dude :flushed:

6 Likes

Well hell, he was the one I was interested in at the start but I thought he wasn’t an option! Time to replay… :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Bruh, from the first time I had him on the ropes in the first match moaning like he was about to nut in his pants I knew he wouldn’t say no to the good 'ol D :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

I am 100% Rory team well I love Dyer too. But Mandrew is maybe the most subtle and cute stuff.

Still, my heart is for Rory

4 Likes

Listen, when people tell me they’re straight, I just believe them! I feel so weird about flirting with straight guys! :joy:

8 Likes

It has sense you will understand when you reach the path is nothing weird.

2 Likes

I got many gay guys on my job flirting with me even tho they know I’m straight, it’s a game and I play along… as long as it’s a game and it doesn’t get disrespectful. But of course I know people who wouldn’t like to be flirted with not even as a joke. So it’s all a matter of how “open minded”(I know it’s an abused sentence and it means nothing and everything at the same time) someone is…

9 Likes

See, I always avoid it because I never know if I’m gonna accidentally flirt with someone who takes it seriously and could threaten me. But I’m probably more cautious than most gay people I know. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I went for Mandrew my second playthrough because I thought that he’s intriguing and I wasn’t disappointed just don’t come on too strong on him.
Still, I love Rory I guess I prefer men who wear their heart on their sleeve.

5 Likes

I was kinda turned off by Rory when he decided to follow Clint, I find it really gross to think an 18 going away with a 40 years old man who calls “dibs” on people like that… Maybe it’s something I don’t understand tho! So I never forgot that to Rory and therefore I never got really close to him LOL

3 Likes

Well, I think it’s because of his genuine admiration for the man. Lol Well, as for me I went with him and we ditched the man, nicely

4 Likes

I think that some people will find there is nothing wrong with it but as for me I can’t stop finding it creepy ahah :rofl: I have to stop replying in this topic tho before moderators shout at me for talking too much here! :innocent:

4 Likes

As others have said, definitely play his route! It’s honestly my favorite, and the character development is SO good.

3 Likes

The story did not disappoint, I was amazed on how much details. Lmao Rory such a cutie.

3 Likes

Damn, can someone tell why after reading this thinking that i was not gonna like it because im a straight male thought that this was the best out of the 4 books, this was really really good.

6 Likes

As I said during the beta testing I say it now. When a book of a gamebook is really well written and thought, showing real characters you will enjoy the game no matter your orientation or that.

Sadly, society is made in a way that tries to make people feel guilty about like stuff designed to other gender identity or orientations.

6 Likes

Hey, thanks again! I’m paying more attention to my power and staff ranking, and now I can get the contract without much of a problem.

Anybody know what stats get checked to successfully flirt with the professional wrestlers before their matches with the senior trainees? Specifically Cage and Father Kelly, I’ve had mixed success with them.

5 Likes