NEW GAME: Undercover Agent — Think fast. Lie faster. And don’t blow your cover

Wow that’s incredibly helpful thanks for reaching out I didn’t expect an answer this fast and I appreciate it through coverage of all the major events so I appreciate it immensely. I was wondering if it was possible to get this one by rating out the rat so thanks as this gives me an excellent line to follow. Would it also be possible to rescue our fellow agent or RO as this is my only other question to an amazing walkthrough Once again thank you for your amazing help and I shall let you know what the results are

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s great to know someone is playing and enjoying the game. :slight_smile:

I’d think it would be possible to rescue fellow agent and RO. Definitely RO. The fellow agent shouldn’t be too much more difficult but you won’t get the option to hand over a video recording of Silas’s murder which gives you a bit of an extra boost of DTU approval. But when I ran through it for the walkthrough I had DTU approval to spare, so if you have Bishop Industries brought down in chapter 7 and hand over the weapon then you should be good to go. I haven’t run through this yet myself though so I can’t say 100% for certain. I can try to do so later for you, but it should work.

1 Like

Just confirmed it for sure.

Yes, you can rescue fellow agent and RO (or whoever gets captured by Silas) and still get in good with Maren and get the achievement.

When I got to chapter 8, I went round by the side door to get into Silas’s house, got caught, I then tried to blackmail him, bringing up the DTU but his business was already destroyed since I’d called in the DTU to get out of there so he was having none of it. I rescued my RO (who was Antonio), and then followed after Silas in another boat, and once on the Golden Coral rescued Elijah had urged him to go into hiding. and then continued the play through as previously.

1 Like

I’ve just finished my review for Undercover Agent. Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the lovely review! Only just saw it. I really appreciate both your thoughts and your time spent on it.

1 Like