Napoleon:prince-president

I’ve begun work on my new game Napoleon . In it, you play through the life of Napoleon III .The real life Napoleon III was a modernizer that returned France back to its days as a empire under his uncle. yet due to his lack of a Vision for europe Napoleon fell to the prussians a failure many judge him on but in his shoes what would you have done? Play through the life of Napoleon III from life to the bitter death navigating through the war politics and rivalry of 19th century France and Europe in napoleon.

Currently it’s just an idea and completely flexible though currently it will be genderlocked I currently have been thinking of making it possible to be Eugenie de Montijo the spouse of Napoleon III.

21 Likes

will you command armies?

Will there be Romance?

Probably would try to assist Austria in their own war against Prussia, rather than letting them be demolished and being next on the chopping block.

Also, staying the fuck away from Mexico. Too bad it means the Foreign Legion will lose one on its founding myths.

2 Likes

Interesting concept. I’d certainly be interested. If you have Eugenie as an option, wouldn’t that change the story line quite a bit? They didn’t get married until after Napoleon III was already Emperor of the French, so that would skip the whole republican period.

Might be easier (if you didn’t want to have it gender locked), to just offer a female option for Louis Napoleon and say that the option is fictional but it’s there for people who want it. Louise Napoleonne has a ring to it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well he was bit of a buffoon I got a say still very Ballys considering game from historical figure I say go for it!

1 Like

Will u be able to say get involved in the American CW?

1 Like

Depends i have a lot of plans on how intervention will work since Napoleon 3 loved to do it. My leading plan is when a major world event happens you get a chance to intervene but it’ll be out of France’s army of 100 percent the more you intervene the less you have and the more stretched out the French army is. To answer ender1 question which crosses over to this yes you will command armies I have two ideas for that one would be inspired by the combat system of comrade or czar and another system I’ll go more in depth into later.

2 Likes

I plan on it but know relatively little to nothing about romancing in the Victorian era. This also means my first plan to ungenderlock this will not work as you will be able to court more than eugenie.

1 Like

Whoops accidentally uploaded this twice.

1 Like

I mean you can keep it historically anotmically as male, as he was one. But give options as what he felt as inside. Then you can keep a set of ROs the same without changing them and have the option to aknowlege Napoleon’s feelings towards himself…if that makes any sense

2 Likes

Since he is a historical persona we can make gameplay choices based on his personality so who was the other person and what invents in his life affect his choices.

Interesting role playing in the stands were playing as a real figure and we are more shaped by their personality and play then our actions can we press on them.

2 Likes

Thanks but i also have another question, Napoleon conquered must of Europe, is that going to be added?.
And will you decide which country to conquer?

I’m pretty sure you’re thinking of a different Napoleon. The main character of this one is Napoleon the 3rd which was Napoleon Bonaparte’s nephew.

1 Like

Thanks my bad :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.