N.O.A.H's Ark WiP (Ch2 Updated 12/2/2017)

low-fantasy
gender-choice

Also, don’t make the straight guy awesome and the gay guy a jerk… :grimacing:

Wait… which male RO is this?

Don’t worry, I have a cool idea for a gay RO whose not a jerk. That being said every RO has some kind of issue to give them personality and can be fixed/worked around to help with the relationship. Some are more obvious than others, while some can be figured out later in the relationship. :slight_smile:

Hey guy, I have a question and want yalls opinion. I’m working on chapter 2 and when I finish should I go ahead and post it or save it and post 2+3 together and make y’all wait a little longer?

I have no problem if you post just chapter 2 or chapter 2 and 3, so post whatever that suit you the best :slightly_smiling_face:

I like the demo can’t wait for the full game it has a different vibe then other stories I played enjoyed it alot

@Brian_Santa_Maria Glad you like it! I don’t know what i’m Doing differently, but I’ll keep doing it :joy:

Expect chapter 2 this week!

Just noticed this, by the way:

When you’re too shy to shake hands - this is long before you get to pick gender.

Perhaps ‘You’re coming on too strong’ or something? :thinking:

@Taylor_Enean Good catch, I’ll fix this in the ch2 update!

Hey guys Chapter 2 is out! Thoughts?

Love it, can’t wait to find out the full mystery behind it all!

Played through once, so far. I ded. Pesky little clouds. :crazy_face:

Like it, keep it up. :relaxed:

@Natman1025 Glad you like it, thanks for playing!

@Taylor_Enean Sorry to hear that! As it states I don’t have a save system inplimanted yet (I looked around and don’t really know how to code it). Does it feel fair though? I feel like I tried to subtly warn the reader against a “bad” decision there

This might help…
Pretty sure you just have to download it then add something like this:
*sm_init mygame | 3
Hopes this helps… :sweat_smile:

@UserTheBystander Thanks so much! I look at inplimanting it

You defo should put save in there so we don’t have to start again

@Harley_Robin_Evans I’ll for sure look at it as soon as I can. Finals are sticking it to me sideways currently, but if I make it through them I’ll figure it out

Hey everyone, schools had me down and with the upcoming holidays I doubt I will work much on the story during December. I’ll be back on track in January, Happy Holidays!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.