My Wedding Weekend

Congrats I’m 45% sure that I won’t trouble.

Have a wonderful time!

Congratulations! Best wishes to you and your partner. Have a great time!

:tada::tada::tada:

Felicitations! The adventure continues…

1 Like

Congratulations! :innocent::revolving_hearts:
Or, as we Germans would say; Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Quite a mouthful, I know.

3 Likes

Congratulations! I’m sure @Cecilia_Rosewood the Rosemod will keep me in line (not that I don’t behave…)

3 Likes

Hear. Hear. Hear.

And I was wondering how it would be possible, since it will be a criminal offense.

But I digress. Congrats!

Congrats!! I wish you both all the best in this new adventure (and it is an adventure!)

And remember, the wedding day is all about the groom. :tophat: Let yourself shine.

Congratulations! My best wishes to you Jason and your wife to be! :grin::heartbeat::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congratulations! Since I’ve been married for 3 years, I can tell you marriage is exciting, challenging, and often hard work, which also likely describes your job at CoG.

Best wishes and have fun!

4 Likes

CONGRATS!!! I’m 19 so I think I’m a while away from getting married lol so let me know if the ball and chain feels cold around you leg lol jk congrats and best wishes to you and your future family!!! Thanks for all you do!!!

1 Like

Congrats!!

We’re all crashing the reception after, right? Free mini-quiches all round!

3 Likes

I mean, we are having an open (potluck) BBQ on Monday. So, anyone who can make it to Brooklyn…

12 Likes

Congratulations and best wishes @jasonstevanhilland @Cataphrak! Glad to see both of you got the good endings without the use of a guide :smiley:

6 Likes

It all makes sense now. My best friend in junior high was a Marissa…and my niece is named Marissa. They’re taking over, and I, for one, welcome our new overlords.

Anyone who begins the marriage journey has my respect as they are far braver than I. Blessed be.

1 Like

So is that what happens when relationship_marissa >95? (Sorry I couldn’t resist). But, congratulations!!!

2 Likes

I don’t quite know what a tin-pot tyrant means, but regardless of your status as one, congratulations! It’s been said that marriage lets you annoy one special person in your life, and by all accounts this is true. But it also lets you have someone that will love and support you regardless, and both of you deserve that, so I’m happy for the two of you. Even though I don’t actually know you guys. But sometimes knowing strangers are happy you’re happy feels nice :blush:

Have a lovely wedding, and an even more lovely marriage!

Congratulations on your partner!

The most powerful mod is away now the cult of neo will take over the CoG Forum!! :imp:
But as in Japanese for @jasonstevanhill and his partner Yoi kekkon to shinkon ryokō o motte imasu.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m pretty sure the cult of neo won’t be doing anything like that in the coming weekend. Right, @EmperorHeartless? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Congrats ! All the best :slight_smile: