A Place for Everyone New

This is a page where new people can come and introduce themselves to everyone and know what is happening. Me myself am new here and I just had this Idea. So whoever is new list your’e name right here. Welcome to Choice of Games and have fun.

Sorry but can someone please close this discussion, it fits more in the General Category than Off - Topic. I will recreate it. Thanks

@SmartKid737 A mod can change the topic.

@fantom
I do not want a mod to change the topic but the category. If a mod can do that then Thanks.

@SmartKid737 I believe @fantom meant category, I guess you thought ‘topic’ meant subject/title?

I am not new, just wanted to say hi!

where did the trend of introducing yourself and opening a thread become main stream, it took up a lot of room so it’s good we have this here thank you for opening it smartkid. :smiley:

@Roslyn_samalt06
Thanks

@P0RT3R
I have heard of all these dot and void assassins but still it’s pretty creepy.

@trollhunterthethird
Hi back!

@Redgrave, @fantom.
Now I understand. Thanks. Okay mods please check this thread and listen to my request…Please…

hi I’m Mara and I’m the poison blade anyway I don’t understand this post. It’s for the newbie say hi I’m new or the locals salute the newbie with a strong WELCOME? :-? anyway mara salutes you Harry potter owl picture

@Mrajade
Kind of like that. And that owl is not related to Harry Potter. The Owl represents wisdom and I want to be wise. That’s why I am "SMART"Kid737. But I think I should change to WiseKid737

@Mrajade
Kind of like that. And that owl is not related to Harry Potter. The Owl represents wisdom and I want to be wise. That’s why I am "SMART"Kid737. But I think I should change to WiseKid737

@Mrajade

the curse of triple post ruuuuuun for your life

Sorry. Triple comment by accident… The page was not responding and I was frustrated and pushing Post Comment a lot so it must have well you can see

@Smartkid737 Mara salutes like Triple post killer :-)) yeah I know is not Harry potter I love that books but it’s a beauty owl too hegwig has more grey than yours. also I recommend you empowered game with my test what empowered are you. I don’t recommend mine because I’m only started and there isn’t good yet but I’m get better and learning a lot of English

According to your test I am a (Telekinetic/Telepathic)… That Test is really accurate, I have always imagined that if I get a superpower it would be Telepathy. :smiley:

@MaraJade The owl in the Harry Potter series is a Snowy Owl. @SmartKid737 has a Barn Owl for an icon, I think.
Anyway, I ain’t new either, but I’ll give a helpin’ hand to any that want it. Accordin’ to my English teacher I ‘ave A-grade writin’ capabilities, dunno if that 'elps. But I hope that I can offer a warm welcome ta anyone that joins this odd but awesome place. Haha!

@Bagletheif
You are right about the Barn Owl. It looks like we have a lot of
(*) (*) (*) Warm Welcomers (*) (*) (*)
But sadly no
(*) (*) (*) NEWCOMERS (*) (*) (*)

:-W :-W :-W How Long do we have to wait.

the new people are usually shy and lurk more than post so you have to wait I don’t understand why people is so shy