My Imaginary friend WIP and playtest

Would you recommend this tablet for others? I would be very interested in possibly creating some concept art for my game. I think it’s always good to get ideas from the artists themselves.

I would.
Trick is you have to be patient with learning how to use it. It’s a little trickier than drawing on paper gotta retrain hand eye coordination a bit though once you get used to it feels more natural.

Your drawings are actually really cool :slight_smile:
Now we have the FMC
Female and male blood angel?
Is there any “imaginary friend” you drew?
I used to draw many monstrosities in art class (me and another girl where the best in our class until an accident happened and my right hand’s nerves got screwed up and I can’t keep my hand still since then)
Btw the hero rise character looks more female than male (to me anyways) but kinda badass if you ask me (and sexy too :wink: )

1 Like

Tankya I appreciate it.

I’ll have some eventually.

As per my hero well a guilty secret is that most of my favorite characters blur lines of sorts, as many as possible really.
If I had a chance to choose powers in that game that femanly boy would’ve had superstrength and durability instead. I mean you’d never see it coming.

2 Likes

Oooh I like the way you think :wink:

I had my 3 imaginary friends (in the game)
Amon:a demon covered in … Um … the choice ontop (forgot what it’s called) the fur and colored in black (basically devilman (male)
Guts:a canine made of black metal (basically a werewolf made of metal) :smile: (male)
Lucia: a demon covered in white feather and have 6 wings blonde hair (both male and female but the face is female)

Wait, that’s a dude? That’s kind of scary, I thought it was just a flat-chested woman.

(I’m never going to get Aerosmith’s “Dude Looks Like a Lady” out of my head now)

3 Likes

Your Ginarys sound really cool! (especially the devilman one, Amon)

My 2 charas had a pink plush cat with a cake/sweets theme named Dolche (female) and a red fire phoenix named Nix (male).

1 Like

Welp I got bored and decided to make some fan art! yay lol. I know its nowhere your level of art Snoe, but It was a quick and simple sketch on meh laptop.

Hope u like it :D.

2 Likes

Gives me an idea to be honest.:wink:

1 Like

Yeah he’s a dude I like confusing sexyness like I’ve mentioned blurring lines is a hobby. Typical things turned upside down mixed switched ect… I’m predictably random.

2 Likes

My mind is too messed up to make fluffy kittens and adorable puppys
But i always make a demon+human or a demonic angel (like Lucifer (num3) from devilman or the bosses from soul sacrifice and bayonetta and bloodborne)

and for a Ginary example my own vision is Pyhper the redrabbit:) mischievous dark lil crazy

4 Likes

The insane side reminds me of alucard from hellsing for some reason…

Why the hell would anyone go for a fluffy demonic rabbit?!
But awesome anyways :smiley:

well he redrabbit started out as cute:)
But yeah an evil bunny is creepy in and of itself:laughing:

I remember playing a game on my pc when I was a kid
It was a top view shooter? You play as a guy who hunts wabbits but they eat human flesh (it was scary as hell XD… For a kid anyways)
I always ran away XD

I like watching hellsing one of my favorite vampire anime next to rosario+vampire

Wow! puts hands down looks great I like your spin on the Sanity/Sane 10.5/10 magical unicorn horns. I love the little details of the transition, how the teeth turn from normal human teeth to more sharper vampiric teeth. claps
Hmmm…Pyhper…is it wrong to feel attracted to a wabbit/human hybrid(don’t judge me :P)

Why thankya:) It was a fun lil diversion I had to try out. Thanks for the inspiration by the by.

I’m better at inhuman things. No worries I won’t judge lol

Sounds interesting, kinda fun but I love dark things… Hell one of the future characters is going to be loosely based on Slenderman.

IN terms of scary I don’t scare easy only a handful of things bug me, the only time a video game has REALLY scared me and I couldn’t play it again was the first resident evil. Ever since sudden close ups seem to do the trick.

To most people’s surprise resident evil never actually scared me … 3 Sometimes did when nemesis came though XD

Well … Those damned puppins always give me a mini-heart attack XD