Mommy, We Created a Plot Hole! [Rewrite in Progress]

Yuuup. It’s not happening. Sorry, I really tried. But the story is back in hiatus again. I really have to focus on my school work for the next three months.

In the meantime, I’ll keep plotting and outlining for the story (it’s a freaking trilogy, you know), and I’ll be working on a new WIP in my downtime. Don’t worry, this is my baby, so it’s not going anywhere. I just need a lighter project I can take on.
I also need to cull the amount of variables and branching I have. I know I have a lot, but it’s kinda starting to sink in that I have A LOT.

I’m still not sure yet, but I think I’m going to have your twin’s crush limited to Brandon/Beatrice only. I’m also purging the Discipline stat, because it overlapped with lots of things. Yeah. I guess that’s not really a lot, huh?

Details about the new WIP here. It’s a spin-off of the story, set in Escheria, the first story world you’ll encounter. You’ll see some of the worldbuilding in place, but there’ll be no spoilers. No promises, but I’ll try to have a demo this month!

I’ll start working on this again after three months, in case that wasn’t clear.

Anddd that’s it for now.

I’ll keep this open for future updates, or just in case anyone wants to ask a question or give a suggestion.

Thanks for all the hugs and support. :pig_nose:

10 Likes