Missing Wings (guide/hints/FAQ)

Is it connected to mastery, maybe? I had none in Life beyond the base 5. So once I hit 5, the Consume option disappeared.

2 Likes

You might be on to something there, my good sir…!

2 Likes

For collecting bone bricks:

highest bones/action 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
clicks 999 502 337 256 208 177 155 139 127 118 111 106 101 98 95 93 91 90 89 88 88 88 88 88 88 89 89 90 91 92

The real question is, how many hours does it take to finish the dwarf tower?

2 Likes

Hah! And thanks for asking. :slight_smile:
The trick with the dwarf tower is to find a certain pattern in matching moms and dads. Once you do that, the pattern will work the same for every floor.

Once you do that, it shouldn’t take very long at all.

1 Like

The rules are pretty muddy on that one. How close is too close? 3rd gen? 4th gen? At higher floors there were some pairs that sometimes worked and sometimes didn’t, depending on the order I clicked on them…

Went through it once with sheer trial and error and a LOT of time. Not brave enough to try again.

Here’s the pattern (caution: ultra spoiler)

Match the first dad on the list with the first mom on the list.
Match the second dad with the second mom.
Third dad with third mom.
Fourth with fourth.
Fifth with fifth.
All the way down.
Repeat for every floor.
Ezclap.

1 Like

It’s supposed to be no siblings and no first cousins.

Ohhh! (I didn’t realize Emeralds were food.) :yum:

Lol. That’s what I’ve been doing (though it wasn’t really part of any sort of plan. I’m just lazy and thought that would be the easiest way to do it.) :yum:

1 Like

Version 1.0.7 is out.

I have a question about the wind realm on how to figure the map out it says I’m on b1 or b2 or even e1 but I dont see those on the rough map.

1 Like

Imagine a chess board with each row and column numbered and lettered.
You start at A1.
Note the changes in letter and number when you move in a direction.

I have looked at it like that but when trying to figure out out is a little confusing when u dont know where u first start at.

Have you activated your Sylph Positioning System?
If you have, it should tell you where you are, i.e. Location: a1, or Location: a2, etc.

I also tried for the earth realm to do the first father with the first mother and it worked up until the third floor then I couldnt cause some of them are related

Yes, you can’t keep doing first and first or else you will get that result.

I have eep getting stuck on the 4th florr for rhe earth realm

The way to beat the earth realm was actually posted earlier. :slight_smile:

Just finished playing this game. it’s certainly an interesting game, especially if you like puzzles. I see a lot of work put into making the games. I especially like the lighting puzzle, the resource management game in the water realm, and the wind realm puzzle.

My main gripe is how tedious some of the puzzles are like the dwarves populating puzzle. (side note, there is a bug in the puzzle. When I reach the last level, the pairings worked initially but when I try to get them to mate again, the game sometimes do not allow it because apparently they are cousins but then why can they mate before and no they are not cousins.) The code breaking space game is neat but gets repetitive after some time and the conversion from letters to numerical coordinates is confusing and relies more on trial and error. I suppose someone who loves puzzles will not mind the tediousness but for others/people like me, the replay value to uncover missed achievements is not high enough.

I appreciate the feedback. Thanks for playing. :slight_smile:

Anyone figured out how to unlock death achievement? I made a seeing stone and max my death and time stats before entering the death realm but it didnt work:(

Also want to add that I like the interactions with the supernatural beings and the bone story is unique and surprisingly good. I beat the shopkeeper in the fire realm which is awesome.

I wonder what the other hidden achievements are.

1 Like