Memento Mori: an interactive survival horror adventure [WIP]

Sent, and I tried the second link - no success.

Ok, so Iā€™ll soon have Chapter 4 about 70% done. Iā€™d like the game tested, both for writing and coding feedback. Should I do an open or closed beta test? Either way, Iā€™d like someone to loan me their Dropbox public folder, at least for a while, for the test. Anyone willing to do so, please message me.

Alright, Iā€™m going to do an open beta test for the first four chapters towards the end of the month. Iā€™m about 85% done with Chapter 4 and I only have the climactic scene left to write and code. I have the idea for how itā€™s going to go in my head, so hopefully it shouldnā€™t take more than two weeks to finish it off (itā€™s a complex bit).

Iā€™ve also fixed a few bugs with the game not compiling properly, and added achievement support. Iā€™ve also included a save system that autosaves every chapter, and also at checkpoints in between the longer chapters.

Iā€™d suggest an open beta. It seems like youā€™d be more likely to find the people who really like your game and want to help it do as well as possible if you allow as many people as possible to try it. I know Iā€™ve participated in a few closed betas over the years that I really had a hard time with because the game itself didnā€™t inspire me much.

Yeah, Iā€™ve decided on an open beta as well as mentioned in my last post.

Quick question: would you guys prefer I gave you an unfinished version of Chapter 4 (this version is what is done right now, only missing a combat scene which is quite complex and open-ended), or would you rather play the finished chapter in a few weeks?

Demo of Chapter 4 (unfinished version) here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tcekdhqedoapqwj/MEMENTO%20MORI_%20an%20interactive%20survival%20horror%20adventure.html