Mecha Ace: The Q&A Thread

I can hardly wait for the release of this game.

@cascat07
Earth was certainly still fractured into nation-states when the first interstellar colonies were set up. How those fractured polities formed the Empire is a long story, and one that is detailed in the reference notes which are included in Mecha Ace.

With release coming in three days, I’ll be doing one more “highlights” post on my website tomorrow. Feel free to drop by and have a look.

Can anyone buy the game yet? It should be live in the stores, but it’s not coming up for me.

I’ve just checked the App Store on my iPhone and am not seeing it yet.

Just bought it on the play store £1.78 :slight_smile:

Make sure to get it this weekend. After Monday, the price goes up to US$3.99!

Its not on chrome web store yet

@Nocturnal_Stillness
Woah, hey! No fair, I can’t see it!? :confused:

Edit: You can find and buy it through the website, but not directly through the app store (yet). https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.choiceofgames.mechaace

Really like the artwork by the way.

Welp, off to play it! :slight_smile:

come on chrome!!! X(

@CJW

I found it in the play store app.

On Chapter 3 and I’m loving it so far.

@Cataphrak

I loved SoI and I’m having trouble deciding which one I like better. You’ve done a great job yet again :slight_smile:

Hmmm… seems I’m waiting on Chrome as well. That would be rather interesting to find out though, what the demographics for the different distribution services are. How many use Chrome, how many use Apple, use it on a mobile device, that sort of thing.

I use Chrome and I’m still awaiting this game eagerly. :smiley:

Was loving up until Chapter 3 where I think I’ve found some bugs:

• When I try to pep shot/scare off those two inexperienced mecha pilots I’m described as using an autocannon, but having actually chosen a particle rifle.
  • Next page goes off on a tangent about randomly finding some top secret box, if this is meant to be there it feels really, really out of place - but I don’t think it is?

Sorry about the lack of details, I’m trying to avoid spoilers.
Up to this point I couldn’t put it down :slight_smile:

Still waiting for Chrome…

please stop spoiling when the game has not been released on all platforms. and i don’t think this is the right discussion place for bug hunting.

@djma46
Trust me. That’s me being very non-spoilerish.

I don’t think it spoiling

Should I set up a new thread for bugfixes and feedback?

@Cataphrak
I think that would be best.

Create two, one for bugfixes and another for feedback/revews