Magium [WIP] ---

The 8th chapter in the html5 version has now been unlocked. You can play it without a code. I will also upload the 9th chapter on the site as soon as possible.

I also fixed a bug in the apk version. The bottom half of the first screen of the 9th chapter had the wrong text in it. You can download the fixed version by clicking the same link as before.

3 Likes

I just uploaded the 9th chapter to the site as well. Have fun!

3 Likes

the hope i have for the first book to ne finished is highly apparent

@Beaterxys

Hey!

Not sure if you’ve already played the available chapters or if you’re waiting for it to get finished, but either way, there should be two more chapters before the end of this book.

Writing/programming this has been a little slower than I would have hoped, but there is no danger of the book not being finished. :smile:

The game will be free to play with ads on Google Play, but I’ll probably be making the option to remove the ads for 3 dollars instead of 2, since the book is turning out to be longer than I originally planned. My first priority will be the Google Play version, but the full book will also be available on the website for free at a relatively short time after the android release.

4 Likes

I be happy when this hits Google play when the time
Comes I like Magium

Thanks for your support! :slight_smile:

It’s good to know that Arraka has fans, because she is one of the characters that are going to be sticking around for a while, and she’ll even make appearances in the prequels I’m planning to write after this series is over. (there will be at least one prequel about Flower and Petal’s origins and another one about the still winter) :grin:

2 Likes

Still winter sounds so cool. I can guess it is a war or a huge lessathi massacre.

I just finished the 10th chapter (only the android version for now). There will be one more chapter after this which will end the book.

The current chapter is about 25k words, which brings the WIP to a grand total of 147k words.

I couldn’t get the old link for the apk to work anymore, so here’s the new link to get the apk: https://www.dropbox.com/s/p7zg47c9rotz7mb/magium%20chapter%2010.apk?dl=1

I’ll try to get the html5 version running as well, and then I’ll start working on the game’s achievements. After I’m done with those as well, I’ll upload the updated version here, and I’ll finally start working on the final chapter.

As before, the game is in open beta, which means you can play everything I’ve written so far, but if you run across any bugs, please do not hesitate to notify me.

Enjoy!

4 Likes

The thread’s first post has now been updated with the latest info. (the link to the apk was broken, and the latest update said the game was still in closed beta when in fact it’s gone into open beta since then)

3 Likes

I just finished working on the HTML5 version of the latest chapter.

The website has now been updated with the 10th chapter as well.

3 Likes

I love this game. Thank you. Thank you for making it for us. TT^TT

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll like the first book’s ending as well.

Here’s hoping that it won’t take me two months to write the chapter this time around… :sweat:

4 Likes

Great game! I already love the story and can’t wait to see what will happen next! Tell me when you add more content to the game please. :slight_smile:

I’ll let you know when I update it next, but the next update will introduce achievements, not a new chapter.

The next chapter will be the final one for the first book, so I’ll upload it directly on Google Play. The HTML5 version of it might come a bit later, since I’ll be a bit focused on doing some marketing for the Google Play version once it’s out.

4 Likes

I just finished working on the achievements for the android version.

The new version can be downloaded here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmxmdxmfl2nx8fm/magium%20chapter%2010%20achievements.apk?dl=1

I’ll probably get done with the html version as well in the next few days.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Magium - The mage tournament - first book now available on Google Play

Wow, I am impressed that you’ve found this thread! However, I already made a new thread about the game after its launch on Google Play, so I’d like to keep all discussions related to Magium on that thread, as much as possible, in order to not clutter up the forum.

The link to the new thread is here: Magium - The mage tournament - Now available on Google Play and App Store

I’ll answer your questions on that thread. If any mods would like to close this old thread in order to prevent forum clutter, please, feel free to do so!

2 Likes