Magikiras Rescue Unit (WIP)

Well, considering I want to romance characters that seem interesting and playing through the dates would give a possebility for gathering more information to base unhealthy fangirling on, I gladly take the option to play through the dates.

Honestly I think that’s what a lot of games that give RO options are missing, interactions with your RO. I mean what’s the point if you can’t find out more about them. My opinion any ways :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Sammysam @Kungfuboom Noted. Thankfully I am currently on a huge writing boom: 4k+ words per day so Chapter 4 is coming along at a stupidly high speed at this point of time. I just might be able to pull something off.

2 Likes

Alright after slightly less than two weeks of writing (thirteen days according to the date created tag of the file), Chapter 4 is done. Christmas dates is the theme of this chapter and everybody gets a chance to be romanced or not in this Chapter.

A few things of note: I’m trying out a different dialogue system in this chapter so let me know how it’s like (no, seriously. I’d like some feedback on this part because if it works, I’m going to implement it for the rest of the Chapters ahead and future projects).

Secondly, before people ask, here’s a list of who can be romanced and by which gender (and by gender, I mean identity).

Awhina: all genders
Marcel: all genders. As a side note, Marcel can also be asked to enter a friends with benefits relationship.
Natasha: females and ungendered.
Adrian: male only.
Lamesha: male only.
Fadir: female only.
Shailajah: unromanceable. You can ask her out on a date but she always says no at the end.
Yuri: female only.
Yeng: all genders. As a side note, Yeng can also be asked to enter a friends with benefits relationship.

That’s all that I can think about at this point. Now I need to take a break and rest from all the writing that I’ve done.

7 Likes

Abandoning this project due to a lack of forum response and interest. Please lock this thread. This work will not be resurrected as I have already deleted the appropriate text files.

Thank you very much for your support and your enthusiasm.

@Grapefruit I’m very sorry to hear that, “Magikiras” is one of the best stories at Hosted Games in my opinion and I was enjoying this new story very much. However I can understand your reasoning and I hope that your future projects will be met with more responses from our side.

@Havenstone @FairyGodfeather

4 Likes

Sorry but I have no further desire to create anything new at this point. The forum’s apathy has really killed all of my desire at this point and I need to distance myself from this activity for now.

It’s possible that this lack of feedback is because it’s basically the end of the school year. Many forum members are still in school (high school, college etc.) so most of us may be just busy with improving grades, taking important exams and things like that

2 Likes

@Grapefruit If you ever want to re-open this thread, please PM me or one of the other moderators.