Magikiras input text question

But where could such a location be? You think for a moment longer before your thoughts rest on…

Whats the answer in magikiras?

1 Like

If I remember correctly it would be “musuem”.

1 Like

There’s two text input location. What @Latraytray said, and “Shopping Mall”.

3 Likes

Im more confused over the bomb puzzle and if there’s a way to save my love interest from the shadows control so she doesn’t die

You can never save Morgan from the shadow control. The only way to save her is to choose the option when your on the train that you see a guy in black military gear, don’t choose the the shadow person one, so she gets taken from them instead. That’s the only way to save her in the end. The shadow control ending she can never be saved only in the pirate one.

4 Likes

There is one way to keep him/her alive, though I don’t think it’s can be called “alive” you can just capture Morgan, and then one of your parent who in military will keep Morgan as some kind of puppet. Not sure how though, I don’t want to pursue that path, I know because someone mentioned it before.

1 Like

it must be typed exactly this way:

Agartha National Museum

“Museum” is enough. It worked for me anyways

How the hell do you decode that coded message to shopping mall? I would like to know the logic :slight_smile:

You have to take the first letter of every word in the message. Each sentence serves as its own word.