Lux: City of Secrets - Book 3 of The Evertree Saga by Thom Baylay

I’m so ready to smack Luca Imperion right in his smug face.

6 Likes

Yes! Yes ! Yes!

1 Like

Personally I think I’ll belay that if he pays me enough :yen: :yen: :yen: Elves can be greedy too ya know

5 Likes

I’m ridiculously EXCITED y’all. Idk what happened but this series became my absolute favorite very suddenly and I can’t wait to finally see Lux.

4 Likes

Agreed, can’t wait to take my boy Dandy out on an adventure again. :grin:

8 Likes

Who is Dandy?

2 Likes

Part 1 romantic interest half elf’s name is Daisy / Dandy (F/M)

1 Like

@ThomB just a question will i be able to punch Captain Winter? cuz i want to.

3 Likes

Only punch !? Of all the things you could do to them after what they did to us, you only want to punch them !?

3 Likes

well i was some time ago i played the game so i don’t remember everything he did but i do remember he kissed daisy and then me and well im not cool with that so you know a broken nose is the least i can give him for that if when i replay the game i remember he did even more stuff well maybe we will have us a happy little accident :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I’d at least like the option to dismember them and since they can heal, hopefully I’d be able to do it repeatedly. Preferably for the rest of their life(harsh and really dark, I know) but if your enemy has a healing factor and suffers from what appears to be a case of chronic backstabbing syndrome, it seems like a perfect opportunity to inflict repeated amounts of suffering.

2 Likes

ya i was thinking of a kinda healing factor to since he is a changeling if changelings can change form who says they cant just heal by changing form as well.

1 Like

I’m really curious how @ThomB will deal with captain winters next. A changeling that can heal so fast is almost like cheating for me. I want to know if there’s a way to kill him, because frankly, keeping him in prison won’t do much. He would just change into something and trick someone to get him out.

2 Likes

I believe the monster book in Sordwin has a vulnerability listed, but I can’t recall it offhand.

1 Like

You know you wrote a villain right when people are clamouring to punch them in the face! :wink:

Very glad to know that Winter has found a special place in all your hearts and I’m sure at least some of you will find a way to get your revenge at some point. Lux is a city of opportunity, after all.

17 Likes

There is? it only says that a changeling’s skin is always cold.

2 Likes

Well I, for one, want to smooch him. Gimmie that untrustworthy RO. <3

4 Likes

You might be right, I might have misremembered. I’ll look it up when I get home.

1 Like

All this talk about Winter reminded me that I have Winters fanart that I’ve never posted before :see_no_evil:

I also second @Trincove and wants to smooch his face–

19 Likes

Damn, I’m definitely gonna give Winter a chance after seeing this fanart

4 Likes