Congratulations!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Congrats! :smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congrats! Can’t wait to spend X amount of money that’ll be worth it

3 Likes

Now that the game is in this stage, has Sordwin been updated so we can start preparing our saves for the release of Lux? :eyes:

16 Likes

I have recently replayed the game and unfortunately we can’t save our characters yet :disappointed:

2 Likes

The age old question. I have submitted the request for this so hopefully it won’t be too long but can’t give a definite date at the moment. I will post here and on social media as soon as I know it’s been added! Thank you all for your patience! T x

22 Likes

@ThomB I know you’ve just submitted, but I was playing the demo and think I found a bug. It might have been fixed in the submitted version, but on the off chance not, here it is:

If you’re an elf or a brownie, you seem to take the alcohol penalties in the bar even if you have water or fruit juice. The code is just

*if (race = "elf") or (race = "brownie")
*set energy -5

with no conditional.

3 Likes

Hahaha I am kidding of course, I am sure Thom is grateful - I just havent gotten to use that one in awhile ;p cheers!

7 Likes

Ah, I just found the full beta and it is indeed fixed in the submitted version, so all is well!

3 Likes

Um…where did you find the full beta? I took that down. It shouldn’t be anywhere.

6 Likes

The link in post worked…

7 Likes

Oh that’s weird! Really need to figure out how to remove that :S

9 Likes

Ok, so I know elves/half-elves don’t usually get imagined with beards, but which Dandy do you prefer?

Or

17 Likes

Ohmy. I prefer the second one. As you said, elves with beards seem a bit weird! He also looks younger, so it fits with my mental image of Dandy.

7 Likes

They both look good, but I still prefer the 2nd one- he looks younger, which is how I would imagine him :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The first Dandy, but I have a bias because I love beards!

8 Likes

The second one. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes