Lux: City of Secrets - Book 3 of The Evertree Saga by Thom Baylay

young-adult-fiction
nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
high-fantasy

I guess my brain isn’t good in remembering any physical descriptions in games lol this is actually how I imagine everyone in Evertree :flushed::sweat_drops: (tbh I imagine Wen with reddish brown hair but darker hair looks better in the drawing)
glad you like it tho haha

4 Likes

Haha, half the time I don’t imagine them how I wrote them either :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

And the final winner of the Evertree competition (sorry it took so long to update!):

@Unregistered’s incredible mini choice adventure set in the Evertree Universe. It’s a lot of fun and a very clever play on the theme of the competititon where the prize is to name a new character in the series!

https://dashingdon.com/play/unregistered/nameless--an-evertree-saga-fan-game/

Thank you again to everyone who entered. Be sure to watch my social media for other fan entries which I’ll be posting as they come plus some of the runners up from the competition.

Now I’m going to go back to Chapter 1 of Book 3 :smiley:

15 Likes

First glimpses :blush:

30 Likes

@ThomB So how many characters will there be in this which are created by fans?

1 Like

Oohhh so excited! I can’t wait :smiley:

This will not be the last book in the series, right?

2 Likes

@Cari-san There will be 5 characters in this story whose name/appearance/personality was chosen by the winners of the competition, however you will never encounter more than 1 of them in a single play through, and even the winners don’t know what the stories of those characters will be. :smiling_imp:

@lynossa Yes, the plan is for the series to be more episodic. I have no plan for how many books it will be but at the moment I have ideas for 3 more. It’s nice to feel like I’m still at the beginning of the story :blush:

22 Likes

You monster.

4 Likes

Good strategy :slight_smile:

giving you a solid foundation to expand the universe/story

1 Like

Oooh the chance of seeing my beloved Dandy again :heart_eyes: Looking forward to it :grin:

5 Likes

Are you going to release a demo?

1 Like

Not the author here obviously, but since both Evertree Inn and Sordwin had a demo my guess would be that there will be a demo for this one too.

1 Like

You’re probably going to have to wait a while though :sleepy:Probably

1 Like

Hello,

Yes I am indeed going to release a demo but I’m afraid that @DontJudge is right. It will be a while. The way this book is structured means I’m going to have to write a lot more content before the first chapters are fully playable (with all of their many variations) but I hope it will be worth the wait. I’ve put a little line counter in the description so you can all see as I write more :slight_smile: I’ll post some more updates soon.

T x

28 Likes