Love♡Verse (submitted!)

It’s nice to see you working on something new again @Rustem_Khafizov

But… This very much feels like a Naver Webtoon ‘Love Me Knot’…

1 Like

never felt more represented before.

28 Likes

I’m not familiar with it, so I hope that’s a compliment :slight_smile:

I like it too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: this is me everytime I see one… No offense to anyone.

8 Likes

It is. It was a very good one, soulmates are connected with a red string, something like string of fate but main character, lead female got a broken string and thinks she’s the only one until she meets couple guys with broken strings too…

:joy_cat::smiling_imp::smirk_cat: congratulations on balance 2 again and G’Luck with this.

2 Likes

Oh snap, that’s pretty much the same plot then :sweat_smile: I can only hope the interactivity will set my story apart!

Thank you! :smile_cat:

You already set it up with T, might as well take the swing.

2 Likes

I hope so too… Also let’s hope your writing style would set it all miles apart…

And if you want to Love Me Knot.

1 Like

I like your demo so far. I visited the Montparnasse Tower and loved it. gave me a nice flashback. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Ooh, I would love to see what the view is like from up there! :smiley:

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Ooh, I would love to see what the view is like from up there!

Here’s a photo I took :slightly_smiling_face:

I definitely recommend going if you ever get the opportunity.

14 Likes

Oh wow! Thanks for the photo! The night view is perfect for the upcoming scene! :blush:

1 Like

This had me giggling, I’m Canadian so this is a total mood!

Now here’s a question thats been in my head for a bit, well since this morning. Would you be able to stay with someone who felt the Urge if such a thing were real? Just knowing that they feel something pulling them to some rando stranger would be giving my fits.

1 Like

MC felt some Urge to them? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 Likes

There is a character for whom that exact scenario played out… and the result was tragic…

That’s an interesting theory! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Oh no…

2 Likes

This was cute… and fun.

My and my buddy’s “world” we created has the soulmate thing where it works like your game describes (just in certain species–humans lost the ability to determine their soulmate(s) long ago), so it’s fun to see this play out this way. Especially when one of the soulmates doesn’t have the ability to sense it!

Can’t wait to see where it goes.

By the way… is T the character for whom the result was tragic? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Great minds think alike! :sunglasses:

Them too, but their case has a happier ending :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

At what age people start to feel it? Unless the kids have The Urge too… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Ah, that’s a great question, actually! :open_mouth:

I don’t have a concrete answer yet, but let’s assume that only the adults can feel it for now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes