Love♡Verse (submitted!)

Maybe, but I tend to use double dots to indicate a longer pause. I do that a lot :sweat_smile:

It partially indicates that they stopped mid-word, partially a Rykard reference :sweat_smile:

Good catch! :open_mouth:

It even happens to be one of the RO’s favorite drink :wink:

There are also tea options too :blush:

Oh wow, I’ve read that sentence multiple times and this typo never registered for me somehow! :sweat_smile:

Yup :pensive:

6 Likes

I liked it a Lot, fun concept.

Found one:

Guess it should be feeling

1 Like

Thank you very much; I’m really glad you liked them! :blush:

Thanks! Another one I’ve looked at many times and didn’t notice somehow… Might be the green font I use that makes it hard to spot some of them. :sweat_smile:

Thank you! :blush:

@Ene It really means a lot to me that you enjoyed it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was worried this story wouldn’t be interesting to people :sweat_smile:

@Kelsey I’m honored! :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think words are enough to express how much I love this story.
a4301442fe683fb9e860e0cea26353e5

17 Likes

I didn’t know how much I needed this until right now.

6 Likes

Kind of excited to see where this goes.

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Even I’m not entirely sure yet, to be honest :sweat_smile:

But thanks for your kind words! :blush:

5 Likes

Well that was a fun little start. On a related note, ya’all better stay away from Leonie, I’ll fight you right now! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To tell you the truth, that’s my favorite RO as well, but I’ll try not to show too much bias. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Julian: travels miles to see me without knowing my name
MC: I sleep.
Léonie: lifts a dude
MC: Real shit?

17 Likes

This is greatttt I love how the last RO is where u can customize the person of ur dreams (ಥ_ಥ):ok_hand:

3 Likes

I had so much fun reading this :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How couldn’t I? We have a cafe… In Paris! Lots of hot people swooning over MC!

I love them all but specially want that one - points to Noel. :heart_eyes:

Hey @JBento here’s a coffee on the house for you :coffee:

@Radiantbliss Happy Birthday :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you! :smile:

Indeed! :smiling_imp:

That’s awesome! :sunglasses:

I’m glad! Noel appreciates it too :blush:

Wow, thank you! I’ll do my best not to disappoint! :blush:

3 Likes

Omg I love this! I am a huge sucker for romance, I actively seek it out when reading IFs and if an IF doesn’t have it I am not nearly as interested. So this story is perfect! So far I am enjoying it and I can’t wait to see more. Keep up the amazing job :heart:

4 Likes

hisses loudly

13 Likes

The origin of the perception of soul mates is interesting and I identify a lot with the protagonist since for years I have not felt attracted to someone.

Although this reminded me of a video where a woman asks her husband “Am I your soul mate?” and after he told her yes. she asked him, if you were in another marriage and you met me, would you go out with me? And the husband’s answer was no since he made a commitment to the “other” in that hypothetical situation and he would be betraying her or breaking her heart. That is why a debate arose in me if we should follow our loving feelings or respect the commitments we make in an already established relationship?

I liked that tea is included in the administration of the Parisian Café

Love is like that. Like quantum physics it is unknown to us but also something very basic in our existence.

It is very interesting the ramifications that this can have based on what has been reflected by many philosophers in our history. Also interesting in philosophers, I thought when I read that they were in Paris.

3 Likes

This was hilarious! Just when you thought there couldn’t be more, that café door opens and proves you wrong. Might have to board up the café… for safety reasons.

7 Likes

Yeah, that’s something I should address within the story.

That’s a good point! I might try to elaborate on that in some way :smiley:

Thank you! :blush:

8 Likes

If a part of the Parisians would see this phenomenon from a spiritual, artistic and emotional point of view while others would see it from a more rational, scientific and pragmatic perspective. I say this because beautiful parks, works of art and cinemas are not the only things in Paris in contrast to the universities, libraries and centers for the dissemination of knowledge. :thinking:

As well as not only the notions of love such as Romeo and Juliet or Pride and Prejudice, but in philosophical concepts such as Platonic Love (which has nothing to do with the current concept) according to Plato, or the psychological perspective of Sigmund Freud or the existentialists of Jean Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir both French

1 Like

That’s kind of what I was going for with the different ROs, with Julia/n exemplifying the idealistic belief in true love while Tris/tan embodies the skeptical, pragmatic approach. The other two ROs also have their own unique perspectives. :blush:

7 Likes