Lost Lambs (a murder mystery where you play as the killer!) (WIP - updated 7/31/21)

Hail Sithis. Best of luck writing this and I can’t wait to see more! :open_mouth:

Rather interesting concept – reminds me somewhat of ‘Seven Days in Purgatory.’

5 Likes

very interesting already. im very fond of stories that give me the choice to mercilessly kill people or just stories where i kill people alot. cant wait how the ros would fit into all this mess and how the pc would react to them having feelings for the people they were supposed to kill. cant wait to kill more people lmao

4 Likes

“A mentor and a mysterious host” I’m getting an Hannibal Lecter vibe from both. :eye::lips::eye:

3 Likes

thank you! playing as a femme fatale will absolutely be an option :black_heart:

2 Likes

omg lol no i’m the same way when it comes to fiction. thank you for your interest!!

3 Likes

Funnily enough, you’re the first person to mention having feelings for the people you’re supposed to kill lol! i definitely look forward to writing that mess.

6 Likes

A reverse whodunnit, I love it! I know that this is in very early stages of development but I like it already! I think this’ll be a good one :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will try this and see what’s it’s like

1 Like

Poisoned apple time😉

Always love to see another mystery/horror story! Gotta be an instant buy for me when you’re done. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Playing as the killer well this should be interesting.

1 Like

Wow, just played through the demo and I love it! Just one suggestion — near the end, there’s a line that implies the MC drinks alcohol. Maybe you could make that a choice instead so as to accommodate players that don’t drink? Again, great story and looking forward to more!

3 Likes

just finished playing and i have to say, this is a really lovely demo!! your writing is extremely descriptive and the prologue does a great job at hooking readers in.

the only suggestion i have is headers (visual or written) to let the reader know location and time changes. this would apply great for the dream sequence, as i was initially confused (though perhaps that’s the intention).

wishing you luck with the game regardless <3

11 Likes

Its beautifully strange and i love it hopefully you’ll stay with it and finish it :slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to the end product

2 Likes

Elegantly put.

2 Likes

I really enjoyed this. I’m so glad there’s an IF where I get to be the killer! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Not you telling us to expect historical inaccuracies :rofl: Anyway, I love this premise, and I loved the prologue!

1 Like

I’m already hooked from just the prologue! I love reverse-troupe stories, and stories where you play as a morally ambiguous character, so I can already tell this will develop into one of my favorites (:
Can’t wait to read more!

5 Likes

Thank you! And I hope there won’t be anything too inaccurate but if there is then please feel free to correct me! But at least I can say I warned you lol.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! It’s kind of an honor to hear from you since I admire your writing :black_heart: And I’ll definitely take that into consideration!

7 Likes

Lol, I’m sure you’ll be a-ok. If anything, you can say you took some artistic liberties :joy:

2 Likes