Lost Heir 1 and Lost Heir 2 on Steam

Are you guys aware that the save system isn’t working on Steam? @dfabulich @jasonstevanhill

Yes, I’ve heard that if you send in your receipt, you can get access to the game on this site, but unfortunately I do not know how long it would take or exactly who you should contact; never done so before myself after all. Sorry that I can’t be of much help there :sweat:

I did it few times before. It does not take very long if they are not busy. Go ahead and send your receipt to jason by email.

Just edited your post, Than_Esh.

Everyone: please don’t spell out Jason’s email address on the forum (or anyone else’s), as that ups the volume of spam that shows up there. Thanks!

such brevity, I tell ya :wink:

1 Like

Try quitting LH2 and Steam and restarting.

Did that when the trouble with the saves appeared… Didn’t work/solve the problem. Unless by restarting you mean restarting the computer, not steam?

Yes, I’d try it again. Steam saves can be flaky.

1 Like

Thank you. My saves have started to show up.:grinning:

1 Like

Ah, just started up Steam & LH2 to check and lo, now the saves I made some hours earlier do indeed show up! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

@Zaxtor99 has made a great video, watch it.

5 Likes

Thanks, @Zaxtor99, made my day! Thanks for sharing the link @WulfyK. :slight_smile:

I’m unable to save my Lost Heir 1game on my iPhone. Googling the problem lead me to a problem that happened back when the hero project was released. I think the server is down or it didn’t get paid or something?