"Lords of Infinity"—Take your place at the head of a noble house in a kingdom on the verge of ruin

Is static, the sister is around 23 and the brother around 21.

Yes, all Colour-Sergeants do, although Fenton gets some special scenes in the state path if you squire Renard.

1 Like

Thanks, so if starting as a 14 year old MC the siblings are roughly 2 years apart each.

Was wondering if Fenton was gonna pop up and visit his poor mother lol. Like she must know he served under you (if you pick him).

Sister 23, while brother is probally around 21 or 22.

1 Like

Do you get stat decrease every chapter?

Age is catching up to us

Oh no, those aren’t the actual aging penalties, those come later. Better to call them inactivity decay.

5 Likes

Could be based on the spanish Cortez aswell.

How many actions do you have at the ball before it ends?

@Cataphrak sorry to mention can you make DLC so no one died in second battle of khararingia, i just want everyone alive in Lords without need to take secret missions on guns even if i need to pay with money in the DLC code i will pay as long i can get no one died on second of khararingia :cry:

1 Like

2 action

2 Likes

At this point, you can simply edit your save file. What’s the difference between paid cheats and free cheats?

Not sure if this was already asked, but there doesn’t seem to be an option to save the game at the end?

Saves are only implemented when the next game is close to release.

Because it’s impossible to make everyone alive in second karangia it always either our nco dead or the highlander dead even if you cheat, while going to secret missions will lock certain options in Lords

Because of that editing save file will not solve anything

1 Like

Ah I see, thanks

1 Like

Is the fiancee the same age or older than a 14 year old starting MC?

Fiancee is the same age as 14 years Old MC

2 Likes

In chapter 8, is it even possible to find who is responsible for the arson?

Yes, but only if you are a member of the Reform Club

1 Like

Agreed if need to pay i will not hesitate as long it can make everyone alive in second kharingia

Yes it’s possible for you’re a reform club but it will cost royalists influence and being hated by your own club

1 Like