"Lords of Infinity"—Take your place at the head of a noble house in a kingdom on the verge of ruin

Does anyone have any general tips for playing like who to side with or any specific decisions you recommend?

Also does anyone know if writing memoirs (from Guns) has any effect in Lords?

I haven’t really played Lords yet as I’m trying to get the best set up from the other games. So any tips are welcomed. I am aware that someone made some guides but it’s a lot to try and take without some guidance beforehand.

I would 100% pay for a version with minor cheats…a little extra in attributes, for example, or regiment stats, or money.

Right now I have played through several times as a Wulframite, and I have to be missing something, because it seems like a doomed route. Caz leaves seemingly regardless of relationship or argument. The big investment opportunity with Shipbuilders only works if you support the trade deal. And the final battles I cant get a good performance in the first big battle or evacuation even if I beat Palliser.

I’m sure I’m missing some things, but it just seems impossible to fight to even a draw no matter how well set up I am prior.

2 Likes

That’s probably because both Cazarostas are hardcore Royalist supporters, Kat being a close friend to Isobel. The Wulframites are working with an old school mentality where women and deathborn wouldn’t be allowed in the army so it doesn’t make sense for Caius to betray his only remaining family in the story.

1 Like

I get that, but Welles is very anti-deathborn and Kat still loves her.

1 Like

When you fully write the memoir in gun you will get to start with 4 memoir point and 2 chance of edit when you fully follow the estate path doing ball without going to the city but if you edit twice you can’t publish your memoir so only edit once so the next option you can chose the memoir publisher

1 Like

Fml then, we gonna end up worse than cunaris is rn

Grandpas of Infinity

4 Likes

Agreed with this, by end of lord from the youngest 14 the MC now 30 and by the eldest choice in sabres i think by end of lord the MC is around 50 if I’m not wrong remembering

Regarding the climax: do you have to pick a side or can you endeavor to maintain the neutrality?

You can maintain neutrality for a time, if you insist on keeping it a side will be chosen for you.

1 Like

At what point is it chosen for you?

At the dinner with Wulfram in chapter 9

What if you dont go?

1 Like

Then a side will be chosen for you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok lol, just sucks because I really was just trying to complete Cunaris’ directive and my duty, be neutral. Then his daughter and grandkids get murdered by royalists, and renard is all “I know you’ll do the right thing” like I am about to avenge them or some shit. how? I don’t even have that option if I became a royalist just by following orders!

1 Like

Welcome to Aetoria, where dreams are shattered and morals thrown into the bin.

There is a motive Cunaris hates the capital.

3 Likes

For real I just want to go back to my estate. I miss my antagonistic sister and ungrateful tenants :sob:

3 Likes

I feel you. Honestly, I would just sell my commission after getting a whiff that the civil war is approaching (preferably shortly before Miguel goes on his trip), stay in my barony and be done with all their nonsense.

2 Likes

That wouldn’t work at all.
When the war starts, Isobel would request you to raise a house guard and join the war. If you refused you would be branded as a traitor and have your titles forfeited. So you would either have to join the Wulframites or be invaded by Royalists.
If you are a Baron from Wulfram, I’m sure the Duke would do the same.
Maybe only if your barony was in Cunaris it would be feasible to remain neutral, at least until Cunaris didn’t choose a side.

The MC isn’t a big enough fish to remain neutral like Cunaris.

2 Likes

Isobel can’t be too harsh with neutral lords because the moment she starts accusing them of betrayal, Wulfram’s stock rises. And there are ways to circumvent her call to arms. I could take my house guard of a dozen men and when she asks why so few, I simply explain that my barony is tiny and I am poor. Then, as an ex-officer that holds no commission, I would just try to avoid being a leading commander and just be a staff for Palliser or something similar.

Fuck this war. People are happy to get earldom or royal assent but in my view, both sides suck and I want nothing to do with any of them.

6 Likes

It Probably the Most Realistic Move that people will do I mean Being a LT Colonel at the end of war and then Sell the commission and use that Commission Money to Pay off debts + Improving Your ancestral Land + Marrying Home Girl is Peak Happiness.

6 Likes