"Lords of Infinity"—Take your place at the head of a noble house in a kingdom on the verge of ruin

Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!

Take your place at the head of a noble house in a kingdom on the verge of ruin. Seek your fortune as a politician, industrialist, rabble-rouser, or conspirator to bring wealth and power to your family – or to save the realm from itself. The choice is yours in the long-awaited sequel to 2016’s Guns of Infinity.

Lords of Infinity is an immense, 1.6-million-word interactive novel by Paul Wang, author of Sabres of Infinity, Guns of Infinity, Mecha Ace, and The Hero of Kendrickstone. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Will you use corruption and intrigue to secure your position amongst the aristocracy, or use the power in your hands to protect those weaker than you? Will you stand for the old ways? Or blaze a trail to an uncertain future. Will you take advantage of an age of disorder to enrich yourself, or risk everything to create a better world? Will history remember you as a paragon? A hero? An opportunist? Or a traitor?

• Become a member of the Unified Kingdom of Tierra’s political elite and navigate the intricacies of the Cortes—the Tierran Parliament.
  • Manage your noble estate and bring peace and prosperity to your tenants—or squeeze them dry to fund your grand ambitions.
  • Embark on sweeping plans to bring industry and commerce to your lands.
  • Immerse yourself in the social life of the Tierran capital—a world of exclusive clubs, glittering balls, and high-stakes gambling.
  • Balance the affections of family members, friends, lovers, and enemies.
  • Conspire with lords, firebrands, and the agents of foreign powers.
  • Use your wits, your charm, or your proficiency for violence to protect your interests, your fortune, and your honour.
  • Seek romance in the most unlikely places—or look for happiness in an arranged marriage.
  • Fight duels, hunt poachers, face bandits, and live the life of a country nobleman.
  • Amass influence, wealth, and allies—and use them to determine the very fate of the Unified Kingdom.
Will you find yourself crushed by the intrigues of the bold, the idealistic, and the desperate? Or will you take your place among them as one of the Lords of Infinity?
Paul developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.
114 Likes

“Dragoons! At the ready! Charge!”

44 Likes

Ive been curious about the series, but figured I’d wait for this one to come out. Are there gay RO?

3 Likes

Holy shit, it’s out! Congrats, Cata!

EDIT: So, uh, is there ay way to check which saves are from Sabres and which ones are from Guns for the import? :sweat_smile:

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, if you try to import one from Sabres the game tells you take a hike.

16 Likes

Ok, I think everything is released and updated. If you encounter something unexpected, price discrepancy, whatever, please let me know.

11 Likes

Yes, two currently romancible and a possible third as well in the next game.

2 Likes

Congrats on the release!!

2 Likes

Is there a way i can recap the previous games?

1 Like

There’s a “replay the major choices” option at the start, don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Me to Loch “This isn’t Antari”
Another tough decision
Should I end the marriage arrangements done by before I entered the military for the Countess of Welles? But she’s always busy :smiling_face_with_tear:

Nah that just makes me pick the major choices if i didnt have a save. I was hoping for a recap as i dont remember anything. Ill just replay from sabres over again

2 Likes

Why does the link take me to play store downloads i want to play this on Internet page?

2 Likes

Will be waiting for the fan Walkthroughs but already got it, reconnecting with my soldier lad after so many years has so many merits by itself.

The United Kingdom will fall, Wulframites above all!

7 Likes

Finally now to replay the entire series. XD

2 Likes

It’s here lads! Let’s go, congrats Paul.

4 Likes

Ahh the other game releasing this quarter that might replace Tin Star as the GOAT. Now i just need some damn time to play it lol

2 Likes

There’s something odd going on here. I checked on Guns of Infinity and it shows me the saves I made when I completed Guns of Infinity (For different characters), but Lords of Infinity cannot “see” those Guns of Infinity completion save files. Is something going on that I missed?

Where are you playing the games? Is it the same platform? If it requires you to input an email, did you input the same email on both games?

@jasonstevanhill @Cataphrak due to how my email works wrt screenshots, I positively loathe reporting stuff via it. Should I post stuff here, DM someone, use a different thread?

1 Like

Here is fine, but I check my DMs pretty regularly too, so either works if you don’t want to use the feedback thread in the subforum.

8 Likes

I’m playing both games on my phone on the Hosted Games app, which likely means it’s a local save file, and no, there was no e-mail address input involved.

1 Like