Lords of Infinity Guides

Support the Royalist in Cortes Chamber, Donate huge sum of money, Don’t Charge the Mobs just let them be (ignore cunaris getting mad), Hang some Vagrant, Protect the Queen Supporters, Defeat or Disperse Meran Mobs (IIRC), Steal Takaran Guns (it boost royalist).

1 Like

This increases Wulframite Power

It’s doing the investigation that decreases WP, murdering a innocent is simply to avoid reputation penalties from failing at it.

And those have nothing to do with WP as does all choices in the last 2 chapters, one decreases wulframite mob and the other can increases royalist forces.

4 Likes

Does anyone have a successful wulfram run? Full loyalist

There is no guide for it just yet but it is possible to pull off a good Wulframite ending as a loyalist. Don’t ask me though since I’m a hardcore Royalist

I would assume its the same as a royalist guide but in reverse. try and pump both charisma and intellect as high as you can, support the sainting of wolfswood and if youre still having trouble then joining either the rendower or reform could go a long way in helping that.

Id say rendowers better, since its the seat of wulframite power and you have many an opportunity to boost wulframite_power (also the tassenwerd events can make you fat stacks), but the reform club does have its appeal-mainly in raising the ragtag milita which will be a MASSIVE boost to your milita strength if you pull off the right variables.

overseas doesnt do much for you, you miss out on the shorting scheme if you go to shipowners and admiralty is much more fitted for a saboteur than a full on wulframite.

thats all the advice I can give you, hope it helps.

p.s., make aetoria your home region. you get massive boosts to both intellect and charisma (two very important stats) and being an aetorian wulframite is a bigballs moment.

2 Likes

That’ll become a very big issue for the MC by the time Wars comes and it comes with the possibility that you won’t be able to get rent from the tenants if the Royalists has control of your barony at Aetoria. But it doesn’t really matter much for now like the regiment’s loyalty stat

Quick question is there consequences of no helping the gunsmith to make the guns powerful because we lack charisma to convince him to show us the design?

He still comes up with a gun design, it’s just an advancement on the current models instead of an entirely new bolt action. Personally, I think it’s worth anything to get those weapons because that’s jumping forward decades, right there.

5 Likes

Yeah, as Sujan said, the bolt action would put Tierra decades ahead with those on the rifles plus you wouldn’t see any profit out of it when you manage to convince the ARC to adopt it on a limited scale or a full scale, even though most of them actually wants to do something with the bolt action designs.

4 Likes

And if the bolt actions become profitable, there’s always his revolver project

3 Likes

Wars/Master of Infinity should let MC make a military industrial complex and Profiteering from War

1 Like

How to become part of wulfram’s inner circle while being a saboteur royalist?

Wait, which way I can steal takaran guns?

Storm the Embassy in chapter 11a (Royalist only), you will get the option to use it in the next chapter then.

1 Like

When Palliser ask MC to join his Cause Stealing Takaran Guns you know when he try to persuade MC to Storming the Takaran Embassy

@Tiago I noticed the build you posted in some of the posts here-45 soldiering, 65 charisma and intellect, learnt the antari language, all decorations. was wondering if you could write a little guide on how you got a build like that.

Well, made a guide…
It’s at the top of the thread with the others.
Be warned that reputation with Lanzerel will not be more than 40 when imported to Guns.

2 Likes

Is there a estate to royalist guide I can only get one battalion

What do you mean by this?

Summary
endgame_evac_timer < 12
    a final reckoning of the result of the day's fighting.

It isn't what it might have been; under normal circumstances, the capture of a battalion of Crittenden's Marines and a considerable number of Wulframite militia would no doubt have been a matter for some congratulation. Yet as substantial as such a bag might seem at first glance, you know that they were but a small proportion of Wulfram's forces. The rebellious Duke has gotten most of his force away, despite your best efforts.

This?

As far as the final chapters go there is almost no difference for Aetoria or Estate path, only difference is that disrupting Admiralty is impossible as you need to be a member, besides that it’s the same, be it Saboteur or Not.

Two possible problem for those from the estate are: picking a choice that requires royalist influence while having little of it, as it will begin low and stay low if not raised from chapter 7 to 10 or having too high Wulframite Power (that starts high in chapter 7 and can easily increase) which makes checks in the final battle too hard.

@Midnight-Angel You need to look at the Royalist or Saboteur Battle guide, or at the code, and see what is the problem with the choices you are picking.

3 Likes

Of the marines I can’t capture more then one and I keep doing everything to try to get my evacuation time down

Yes that I can’t get more than one