FYI: The Infinite Sea Discussion Subforum

I’ve had a number of people ask me about accessing the Infinite Sea subforum to get access to the Lords of Infinity discussion threads, so this is kind of a heads up so I won’t have to answer the same question on an individual basis.

1: Yes, the Infinite Sea subforum exists.
2: You will need a forum account (and IIRC, get approved) to access it.

Just so you know.

54 Likes

how do we get approved to join it btw?

1 Like

You have to increase your trust level by participating in different topics on the forum as whole. It’s either basic or member level you need. Don’t remember which. I think the latter.

Games I also enjoy are Choice of Rebels and “I The Forgotten One”. Also like the Fallen Hero games. I participated on topics related to games like that for a while and then got promoted to the appropriate trust level and could participate in the Infinite Sea discussions too after that.

3 Likes

Ah ok!

I’ll certainly do my best but might forget lmao :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And how do we find the subforums for the infinite seas? Sorry still a bit new here.

You have to get at least basic user level to see them, member level to post there.

Thanks for sharing. It helps me a lot.

Thanks! I was wondering why I could not reply to the treads.