Lords of Infinity Guides

Does anyone have guide for wulfran battle guide?

Nothing worse than trying to make a Wulframite guide as a Royalist :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t get through 12 chapters of playing as a Wulframite to properly test a guide. :pensive:

3 Likes

Is their an admiralty guide I’m failing to get the shop captain to rebel

You simply need to be a saboteur and get the Admiralty Club disrupted in chapter 10.
The requirement is there in both Saboteur and Royalist Battle Guides.

1 Like

100 combined club influence and charisma for open royalist, automatic success, as saboteur

Thank you for the information my lord!

Is it possible to go Full Estate route and still get the Earldom of Castermaine/Leoniscourt for Royalist/Wulfram?

1 Like

Yep

Leoniscourt is Possible, Idk about Castermeine

You can get Castermaine, but you need to make sub-optimal choices to do it in chapter 8 and such, like being an open partisan, which needless to say boosts wulframite power.

1 Like

I went saboteur just so i can burn the bank in chapter 11, but for some reason the option didnt even show up for me? Only distracting the wulf mobs and moving on

1 Like

You have to find out what bank to look for specifically at the end of chapter 10

How does that happen? Am in the shipowners club btw so do you need to be in rendower club for that option to show up?

Club doesn’t matter

1 Like

you need to prepare with garret

2 Likes

I checked the guide and i dont how to trigger this option
Steam Community __ Guide __ Unified Path Guide and 10 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 3_15_2023 12_08_19 PM

Did he ever take on your debt to begin with?

No they didnt they just revealed who they were at the last dinner with wulf at chp 10

That’s why, you have to make him think you’re part of his faction in chapter 6. So either start as Saboteur in chapter 5, or join him for real, and then betray him in chapter 9.

How to lower wulframite power??