Lords of Aswick - Out Now!

i see, oh well i’m nothing if not persistent, the 50-50 chance will roll my way sooner or later, haha… too bad i sleep with her in chapter 3 and then get to know if i got the bastard in chapter 4 though… is there a way to die in the tournament or somewhere near that chapter? since what i do is save at the start of chapter 3 but not on chapter 4 incase i don’t impregnate her…

Since a similar question was asked a while back, it should also be said that in order for the bastard to show up you have to marry Marguerite. If you just sleep with her and later marry another girl the bastard will not show up.

i saw that post too and believe me those 100+ times i’ve reset, i only talked to her in the feast, made love with her, then sent the proposal letter just to her and everytime i went to meet her, she still isn’t carrying my bastard son… i guess like goshman said, RNG loves screwing with me… oh well… i’m at attempt number 137 by the way and fingers crossed i can finally get her pregnant… wish i could die in the hastilude though or can manually chose to reset to my chapter 3 checkpoint which could save time instead of restarting from scratch… oh well…

3 Likes

Hey I was just wondering if it was possible for you to become king in this game

No it’s not, we just don’t have enough power or influence to pull off something like that.

what you mean chancellor or marshal or the army isn`t a high enuf honor for you? your an minor nobel that kicked it earl (and whatever extra titles after that you can get) kingdom is a bit high i think.

now if the 5th or 6th earl of askwickdale can not at least get a dukes tilel at some point ill be really depressed be there lack luster deeds.

Another question I have is has anyone been able to marry the girl from malburg I hope I spelled that right

thats the one that her famely in the running for leaderschip of varia right? then i don`t think so.

@Goshman can i beg?.. because i am at my wits end right now… going over 3 days and 200+ resets and still no bastard… haha… will an update come out with the ability to manually go back to a previous checkpoint?.. please?.. hehe… and if i read correctly in the comments, since if i can’t produce a son with margie before the hastilude, then i can’t lay claim on the viscounty since the king died, so will the feature to bring the claim be in the next game?.. like i could rule astwick while my twin rules dumas after we claim it?.. crusader kings 2 influence the way i imagine your world… hehe…

1 Like

do not know why your having this hard a time of it? i get the basterd almost everytime?

try margie date first maybe that helps somehow?

i know right?.. i was expecting to get the bastard around before the 50 reset mark… does anything else affect the chance?.. im 64 valour 63 nobility and high hubris when i talk and date only her, do i need to trade my valour for courtesy or be more humble?.. oh and shes the only one i talk to and sent the proposal to…

The only stat needed to talk to her is 60+ nobility if I’m not mistaken. Other than that, you shouldn’t be having this much trouble. Post every decision you make when talking to Marguerite up to the point where you marry her. Maybe there’s something we (you) are missing.

I believe Crusader Kings 2 influenced the way he created his world. :smile:

maybe i’m just unlucky with bastards… haha… let’s see… during the feast, i talked to girl with ribbons aka margie, talked about war, norwall, then used charm on her, had sex with her then went to rested… after being earl, went home, sent flirtatious letter to margie, prepared my brother to be taught in the holy seat, gave 3 knights their land and made them swear fealty, then expanded the canal and built a ferry… then went to the duke’s castle, then went back to astwick, took reinier as squire then left to meet margie to get married all 200+ times but still no bastard…

As far as I can tell, you’re very unlucky with bastards. Try refreshing the page instead of restarting the game whenever Marguerite fails to conceive the bastard. Maybe that will help in some way. Other than that, the RNG really enjoys screwing you over. :confused:

damn you RNG… haha… oh well, i’ll stay off that path for now… maybe in the next update, sir goshman can add the go back to checkpoint feature… but if not, hope his next game we can shape our world with choices about which wife we had, which monarch we supported and did we win the 3-way/2-way battle, before the game starts… because if he does the save game transfer like Zombie Exodus, i’m screwed at my claim for dumas…

how do you not become privy council member or is it always that case?.. i get no say with stephen, and even if i refuse to aid the queen to oust the regency when she asked me, im still acknowledged as a privy council member… i even got the “as , you were summoned to the capital”

I think you are always on the Privy council, considering your support is what turns the tide for the claimant you back.

Does anyone know if you can convince the king to alter his strategy in the crusader path?

anyone ever beat the hasiltude twice?.. or are we always doomed to lose to sir samael?..

you can if you focus on combat stats

I believe you just have to have any stat high enough, although I’ve only ever picked the combat route.