Lords of Aswick - Out Now!

@Goshman
While I might be a bit late to join in, for what it’s worth I would like to express that I support your decision regarding the choices.

Personally, I don’t care about having many choices, as long as they are meaningful. I want to know that whatever I choose actually makes a difference for the story. While I also enjoy flavor choices who just serve for the immersion, I very much prefer the other option.

3 Likes

If you choose to be bisexual, when it comes time to consummate your marriage does your wife always comment on how you appreciate the male form more & sleep in a separate room?

Aerae Vulgaris: 1296
Name: Sir Edward Peterson the Cunning
Wealth: You are a true noble with well governed lands and people.
Style: Earl of Aswicdale, Knight of Norwall
Heraldry: Gules, a Stag couchant Or, crowned with chaplet Or
Valour: 76%
Nobility: 80%
Courtesy: 67%
Piety: 71%
Humility: 88% Hubris: 12%

But I’m still “a footnote” in history? Is it not stats that matter on getting the best long term out come?

I think that is the ONLY outcome. Although i could be wrong.

apart from a few things like being kingmaker or passing on your titels and what not. you pretty much fade into history everytime.

also only the earl of aswick. you poor man.

nice balanced stats thou

Well you do eventually get recognition of your the kingmaker.

i am curious… in the page where you can choose to support the throne or the barons, the page said that i could be neutral and further improve my family but it wasn’t in the choices… is it because i was too humble?.. i’d like to point out that the first time i had the choice to be neutral, i took it then i got the support throne or barons or barons and then call them traitors choices only…

i think that one got cut, still not sure why?

would have loved too see that battle for power would have looked like.

dammit not i remember i have not done a support the baron play as of yet

it was?.. darn it… somehow all the cyoa i like end up with me under a monarch like soi and this one… oh well… hehe… hey @redhead222, any chance you can tell me the different girls to marry and the requirements?.. i went with abigyle in my first run since i can’t find a way to marry her sister mary…

I can tell you how to marry the girl im always marrying! (God i love her.) I’d married Cailen, and it requires somewhere from 50 to 60 courtesy.

i won’t question your tastes good sir but i’m sure she’s of great to be able to catch your eye… though i have seen her name in the feast and in the list that mother made though when i became earl… any chance you could divulge more info about courting this said lady?..

The only requirement for Lady Cailen is high courtesy and actually pursuing a romance with her. If you fail the courtesy check she’ll not talk to you.

However, Cailen is my wife! Get your own my good sir!

2 Likes

i swear on my honor as a knight to not make a cuckold out of you good sir… i’ll stick with my lady abigayle henceforth… if i might ask, is the gender of your first born always the same?.. i seem to have had the misfortune of having a first born son only once in my 4 characters…

there is no way too marry mary (lol)

i don`t knoe numbers but i think abygail and cathrine are the eazy ones

cailen you 50 or more courtesy too not come over as a barbarian from an other land

do not know if there a check for the sterling girl (not sure why you would want too)

the poor girl from varria i think only gives you one child then dieds? (i might be wrong)

the other one, her famely turns you down

and the one religious one has no check.

I’d already told him how to Marry my Waifu of the game (AKA Cailen. SHES MINE. glare)

thanks red… trying hard to get that bastard son with marguerite but i cant seem to do it, welp, 54th reset’s the charm right?.. haha… oh and is this sterling girl that julia person?.. i haven’t encountered her ever so far, but why wouldn’t i be interested in courting her?..

she is the other girl at the ball you can meet

cold, rich, politically tricky. seeing i have never tried too finish a game with her do not know how that plays out. but i am sure that unless too support baron sterling she will kill you somehow

ooooh… sounds like my kind of… no wait, that’s the opposite of the kind of girl i want to marry, thanks for the heads up red… i usually go with aby but i really want to get that duel with the viscount, is the chance of producing a bastard with margie always 50%?.. did you ever have a bastard?.. i’ve been resetting for over 100 times now and still no luck… @Goshman over 100 times!.. help!..

I believe that somewhere else in this topic this question was asked and answered, I’ll try to find it for you.

This according to my search was the best answer, and yes it is only 50% (I believe Goshman reinforced this point). Goshman may be able to help you more though XD As i’ve never felt the need/want to have a bastard. (I just go with Cailen!)

The thing about the bastard is that the RNG likes screwing you over. If you bed Marguerite, you should have 50-50 chances of getting a bastard. Personally, I’ve had issues on not getting a bastard whenever I go with Marguerite.